Girls , how would you cope if you were a man with a small penis?

Keep in mind, there is no way to enlarge it. How would you get through life? Would you continue to date, or would you stay single and keep to yourself? Would you just focus on career goals, sports and vacations?

Alright, well I guess I'm worried over nothing then. Thanks for the responses everyone, and it really helps some guys to hear that.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd definitely continue to date. I would just focus on improving things I have control over and try to be the best version of myself. Which is actually kind of what I do anyway, as a girl. I play to my strengths. So, I would probably put energy into having a nice body, a good career/job, work on having a fun, outgoing personality, keep trying to be a good person, etc. Also, specific to if I was a guy, I would be the type to talk to girls with confidence, ask out the ones I like, not shy away from flirting and being sexual in the right situation and things like that. I think building up solid social skills is really important.

• You make it sound so easy. Its not easy being that confident when you dont have the body most women desire.

• Ok, I'll try to keep this in mind. Thank you for your help.

• No problem. All the best.

What Girls Said 19

• I would just live. I think after higschool the brunt of the mocking and really ignorant shit would be done, I'd know where I stood, and I would do two things.

One is focus on other aspects of my sex game lol. If I wasn't impressive in penetration I would probably develop a really good oral technique, and as I got better at that look into vaginal stimulation tequniques that were avaiable to me (a lot of vaginal feeling is only in the outer third, or something like that).

The other is get better at reading women. Learn how to find which women will be accepting and which ones will not. Find women who prefer or who are more stimulated by external manipulation.

I guess as long as I was motivated to find a partner. And I'm thinking like 3 1/2 or less inches for small here (measured from pubic bone to tip), guys have totally crazy ideas about penis size for some reason. If I were larger, I would not think that I had a small penis and forget all about it lol.

• Well that's reasonable. Only problem is that women don't come with warning labels. You dont know who would be forgiving and accepting of it, and who would dump or even mock you about it.

• Granted, you'll never be 100% right but their could be some obvious signs, like she's a stuck up vain bitch, for example lol. It would be harder to find the ones who would be accepting, as there are plenty of nice people who simply wouldn't be satified with it, but I also feel like I have already seen and met enough women who don't put a high value on sexual pleasure in a relationship to know that there are tell tales of that kind of attitude. It's most likely a woman like that would not have problems with penis size.

• Well hopefully I dont run into the wrong ones then. Thanks for your opinion though.

• I just had this issue! I was seeing someone recently and he is a very tall, not super skinny guy so I was so shocked when his penis was not at all proportionate. It was pretty difficult to have sex at first because it kept coming out and the condom kept coming off and sometimes he thought he was in when he wasn't! I didn't have sex for a LONG time before him so I was so disappointed! It got better as I got to know its limitations but the first time we had sex it was absolutely horrible!! But yes, the thought went through my mind if I could deal with that for the rest of my life and I was not sure. I did like him otherwise and pretty bummed out because he seems to be fading now, but one thing that makes me feel better is that if it worked out I would have to deal with a not so satisfactory size so, chances are the next guy I meet will be a little more "fulfilling".

• You misunderstand the question, I meant if you were the man, and you had a small one. I take it you wouldn't date women then? How would you cope if you were born with a small penis?

• Oh, gotcha. Of course you can't never date because of your penis size but I doubt men with small penises are huge players and show multiple women their super small penis. And yeah, probably make sure a girl likes me so it will be easier to look past. Just like I accidentally said above, I liked that guy so I looked past it and tried to deal with it. But, not dating and being intimate at all is not logical.

• I don't know if honest... I've small tits it makes me feel inferior sometimes so can guess it be a bit like that only worse for a man

I read one of your comments... you're average size but if you think your to thin a tip is to insert a finger in your gf/wife while your having sex- I read it in a magazine

• You can't control your size more than a woman can control the depth of her vagina [it might get deeper when aroused but not by much].

Find a woman who likes YOU and she shouldn't care about your size; big or not.

I'd cope by focusing on my career, working on my body, and finding a woman I could boss around [[a submissive woman]]. Buuut that's just me.

• How small is small? A mushroom? A few inches?

Personality, character, education, decency, honesty, reliability, thoughtfulness, caring, kindness etc. are all going to take precedence over a few inches of turgid skin. There are many ways to have sex and to orgasm.

• Would improve on my tongue and finger skillz and become the oral master ☝🏽️👅
    Also it would be easy to give me blowjobs cause I'm small so yeah. ✌🏽
    If it's 4-5 inches as you say then it isn't far too bad though tbh... 5inch is average in the UK

• True, receiving bjs is probably the only benefit to being small. I would just worry more about her end, not my end. What if she gets tired of dealing with it? Sometimes substitution only works for so long.

• And yeah, im 5 inches long exact and but on the thin side. I dont know, I just wish there was a way to make it bigger.

• A lot of girls don't actually get really tired of oral, some love it more than penetrative sex itself. As long as you do oral good though. If you're skinny then try to make her incredibly turned on before entering her, preferably have her orgasm first through oral so her muscles contract and she becomes tighter and more sensitive. 5 inches isn't bad, you're not "small".

• Assuming it's not a micro-penis or anything, I don't date guys for their size alone. So I'd continue enjoying the relationship as I would with any other guy.

• How would you cope if you were the man and you had a micro penis?

• I'd act like a normal man. I don't put the bulk of my self-value on what lies between my legs.

• Thanks for the help.

• Be funny.

• So you would become a comedian? Would you date at all, or just try to live a fulfilling single life?

• I'd be a comedian and date, I don't need a big dick to satisfy a woman. If you got fingers and a tongue you're solid.

• As a girl whose SO has a micro-penis, I can say that it doesn't really matter. So if I were the guy, I'd just live life normally. Enjoy my hobbies, settle down with a girl if I found one I liked, and just enjoy.

• I would definitely go on living. I won't let it keep me down. I already have small boobs and an average size butt. Men have shown disapproval but I think about the good aspects of myself that makes me happy.

• Honestly, I don't believe that having a small penis is that big of a deal. You can still make a woman satisfied. We don't need 9 inches. Our vaginas only have 3 inches of feeling. As long as he's a good match for me. I care more about his ability to hold a conversation, his ability to sustain his finances and interests. I'm actually abstinent with my current boyfriend and our relationship is amazing.

• I'm glad to know that there are still women out there that feel this way. Maybe I'm worried over nothing then.

• You're worried about nothing lol.

• Ok then, I'll try not to worry about it. Thanks for sharing.

• I am dealing with little to no boobs so 😂😂

• Yeah but there are guys who like small boobs. Girls dont really like small penises, they are just willing to deal with it and overlook it.

• Thats true. I guess our flaws help keep us humble and understanding.

• I'd work the hell out of my small penis and go on living life like a normal person.

• Girls are so brave lol. I dont understand how you could be so confident with women if that's what you were working with. Id go on living life, but I feel its best to leave them alone and let them find someone better.

• I'd just make sure I was good at oral.

• So would be brave enough to date and have sex? I just keep to myself and make the best of life, but I dont date or pursue relationships anymore.

• I have many, thats for sure.

• That would suck, but It wouldn't keep me from living my life

• I gather you are asking this based on the size of your penis, so okay what size are you? xx

• Only 5 inches long, and its on the thin side. But for the question, imagine if it was what you consider small. How would you cope with it as a man? Would you date, or just stay single and make the best of single life?

• if its 5 inches normal then thats okay xx if its when its errect then less so.
      If it was less than four inches errect then I probably would stay single so I didn't keep getting rejected xx

• Yeah talking erect. Still the majority of women said it doesn't bother them. I was even surprised, I thought it would be more evenly split.

• how small are we talking

• Let's say it's short and thin, but not technically a micropenis.

• how much inches

• 4 or 5 inches long, and thin.

• I wouldn't mind a small penis at all. 3,4,5,6 inches... that's where it is at in my opinion. I get off on friction during sex with my clit hitting your body so I like to stay closer so small dicks are great. You penis size doesn't effect things on that end for me so as long as you can still get off that wouldn't effect anything in a negative way... Plus oral would be waaaaaay easier. Sounds good all the way around! :D

• 4 or 5 inches isn't even small, it's average (also note: the average vagina is only 4-5 inches deep, soo)

I'd try not to worry about it.

Try to be good at communication; care what my partner wants and likes; try to find someone I'm sexually compatible with; someone who likes me for me - same as I do now really

• If it was smaller than that, how would you handle it then? If you were a man what would you do to cope with it?

• Again, same as I do now. Find a partner who likes me and cares about us sharing pleasure rather than fixating on size; care about pleasing them too. Be feminist and body positive :)

• Well, hopefully i meet a body positive woman. Thanks for your responses.