Would you date someone who was injured?

so I met a guy that was injured years ago from getting mugged and he suffered some nerve damage on his right side as a result. Sometimes you can hardly tell he has anything wrong with him because he made a pretty good recovery and still works on himself so it isn't that bad. You can notice that he has a slight limp randomly and his hand has some nerve damage as well. He is completely independent and does everything on his own. so would you guys date someone like the person I described and if it ever got to the point of marriage, would you marry someone who has some limitations?

the guys can answer too.. would you date/marry a girl with some limitations?

anymore ladies?
but if you noticed something wrong with person before you got to know and love them, would you even give them the chance to get to know you?

so lets say someone approaches you to ask you out, would you still be inclined to get to know them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would as its not going to change who she is.
    I fell in love with her not her injuries or limitations

Most Helpful Girl

• If we had a connection, of course I would.

What Guys Said 9

• Sure I would

• There is no possible way i can answer this without actually meeting the person in question. There are countless things that would bother me, and countless things that would not bother me. And who knows? I might meet a girl who has an issue that would normally bother me, but it doesn't bother me with her.

There is no way for me to say.

• It's fine if we get along well

• Sure

• My girlfriend or ex now I guess had a dislocated hip that she needed surgery on so she limped/ walked funny most of the time especially after walking for a while. I'm sort of hard of hearing and I'm 23 so I understand not being perfect and I also have thinning hair and that's not the most attractive but you got to deal with what you got in life and make the most of it. I'm hung and rich so if I got to be bald and deaf some day so be it I will make up for it in other areas

• no. i ain't takin damaged goods.

• I would

• Sure, why not? Nobody is perfect, and everybody has problems.

• yes I would.

What Girls Said 6

• Of course. That wouldn't stop me at all. Whether I knew him first before the accident or after.

• Yeah I can't imagine that would bother me.

• Yes i would, if i love the person then i don't see a problem

• If I have feelings for them, sure I would!

• no too troublesome

• Yes i would