Why Guys Ghost Me After Tinder Dates?

Everyone says I need go on a lot of dates to try to meet new guys and learn about what kind of guy I’m looking for. My friends convinced me to get Tinder, and everything seems great. I get a lot of matches, I’ve been going on a lot of dates, and every time I have a ton of fun. It seems like the guys are into me during our date, but as soon as the date ends, I never hear from him again. Is this normal or is this just me? Do you know why guys ghost me after Tinder dates?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol because probably they don't find you hot when they meet you OP, they just play along.

Or because you aren't looking for what they looking for, Tinder is app which provide like trillion options lol. Makes it easier so they ghost you because for example they might be looking for quick bang but you weren't so they dip lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought tinder was just for hooking up.. try another site. or meeting guys in real life

What Guys Said 11

• Agree with others, probably getting people with a set of expectations for hookup (uinless your tinder says that isn't what you are looking for). I'd try other sites that have more assumption of dating (OKC, Plenty of Fish). Girls get a lot of inquiries on online dating sites (I've seen the woman's view), so lots of possibilities. Or try speed dating.

• We kinda need to know more about you to tell you to be honest. Describe one of the dates where you got ghosted? What did y'all do? What was talked about?

• I think it's because they're just looking for one night stands or casual hookups not a relationship

• I never really had a successful tinder date. Honestly never even met anyone from tinder. Though, I'd probably give her a text or two. But if she doesn't put effort in initiating then I'd just stop.

• "I’ve been going on a lot of dates, "- I hope men haven't been paying for most of these dates otherwise you sound like a gold digger.

• Tinder is used to have causal sex in my books so if you act like a virgin or hard to get they may not be interested, or perhaps are just being polite.

• They're dicks💁🏻

• A guy that is truly into you will contact you again. Seems like guys just want sex and thats sad.

• Cause god hates you.

• there tryna get ass and your not supplying it.. keep up the good work

• Well they didn't get laid. That's what tinder is for. Getting laid.

What Girls Said 0