Annoyed with my boyfriend 😒, Advice please?

So I haven't talk to my boyfriend since Monday, he came over after work which is like 6am and later that day he message me asking what I was doing, I replied back letting him know what I was doing but he read the message and never replied back. At first I got annoyed that he read it but didn't say anything but I let it go because he has heading to work which was 6pm, so when he didn't message me back I just assumed he couldn't because of work. Now two days later since that day he hasn't message and nothing but he has been online not posting statuses or anything because he doesn't post anything on Facebook but he has been online and have said nothing to me, now I'm getting pissed. It shouldn't matter who contact who first but the fact I didn't get reply from Monday and haven't heard from him I'm to the point where I just want to cus him out. Like he just did a I tried not to get mad because I know he busy cause he works night shift but I believe if he wanted to talk to me he would especially if can be active on facebook. I just need advice on what to do because my patience is running thin!

Most Helpful Guy

• tell him. talk to him. communicate.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just let it go, keep your mind off of him, pay attention on something or someone else if he is being a jerk. And when he does text you, read it and ignore it. Don't text him back and if he asks you why u don't talk to him then tell him because your being a jerk. I can't really take that kind of bullshit from someone because that just makes me unattracted to that person. My boyfriend did that too before but once I told him how it was affecting me, he actually stopped and apologized for being a jerk.

What Guys Said 1

• Communicate, tell him how you feel. He can't read your mind especially if he only communicates with you over the internet.

What Girls Said 3

• Men sometimes need their space so I guess thats what he is doing. I have had the same thing happen to me so I know what you are feeling.

I usually just ignore them until they are ready to talk.

Or I text them a quick note but with this , I would ignore to see how far he can go and find something to occupy myself with.

• Be the bigger person and text him first. This wil only make you more irritated until you'll explode one time and he would not understand why you got mad.
    Don't get mad, just ask him if he had a busy week because you haven't heard from him in a while.

• I'm going through the same thing right now 😔

• I am so close from blocking him from everything at this point