Should I text him first…again?

My crush gave me his number and I texted him. He was easy to talk to and I thought it went well. The next day I happened to run into him. He looked happy to see me and he initiated the conversation. Should I text him or wait for him to text me?

-Kayla

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd wait a while. Let him come to you. You've already shown interest. Wait a few days, and then if. you want this to continue, text him maybe. If he after that STILL cannot seem to text you first then just let it go. You don't want to seem desperate.

What Guys Said 4

• Do you want to talk to him? If so, talk to him. He's not going to answer your private thoughts.

• It's our job to text first and make you feel wanted. You texted first and it seems like it went well. I would test the waters a little bit and wait for him to text you first now. Keep it about 50/50 and you guys will be happy:))

• Leave it a day or 2 then text if he hasn't x

• Just do it, have fun.

What Girls Said 1