I'm losing so much because I don't know how to talk! I lost my boyfriend, lost my job.. Everything.. I'm cute so I get everything but can't keep them?

Can anyone help me improve my personality to keep things that I get?

Please I need your opinion and advice for my real problem!
My problem seems small issue but actually it's really big and make me losing everything:-( I need your help ! I am very depressed:-(

Most Helpful Guy

• Just rock your world! Be the best. Tomorrow when you wake up you are gona have a smile on your face and you are gona think: "Today is a great day." Put on something you really enjoy wearing. Walk proud, smile, be optimistic, as if something great has happened or will happen. Make your day a Friday, every day! When talking to someone talk as if you mean it, don't be shy, talk with a smile on your face. Believe in yourself and achieve whatever you desire with that attitude! Be kind to everyone and they will be kind to you, if they are not, then they don't deserve your presence. Be the best person you can be, be the best person in the world, and good will come to you! As I said, ROCK YOUR WORLD, and have fun doing it! ;)

• I am cute but lost 2 boyfriends so I lost my self confidence. I don't get nervous when I see people but just I look I don't have any kind of interest

• Sounds to me like you are down... But as I said, give that up, tomorrow is always a new day, make the best of it! Do what you wan't to do and be happy. Try to lift yourself up and don't let anything push you down again. Tomorrow it's Friday, go out with some friends.. Cafe, bar, speak to new people, and eventually you will find someone special again and maybe he is the one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your post is very vague but when you say you don't know how to talk I assume you mean social anxiety disorder or something of the like?

You don't need to improve your personality or self. You went lacking in anything you just get nervous. If you do it makes other people nervous as well and bleeds any connection. See a counselor. I have social anxiety disorder.

People sometimes laugh when I say it because I'm very social and I'm an extrovert, I like being around people most times. But certain situations make me sweat profusely. Don't drop the anchor of your worth in being cute especially at your age, it is actually a negative.

Cute at over 25 equals not qualified for anything. You've been working for 20 years so you are good at something. Even if you have to take a job earning less for the time being so it because it will make you feel productive.

See a counselor though because I do understand what you are saying. You need to know how to have a convo and when to start and stop speaking. You need to know what is and is not okay for convo talking points.

You have it in you but you need to see it brought to the level.

• What kind of counselor? I always think to go to someone helps me but I don't know where to go?

What Guys Said 4

• See a relationship counselor, designation PCC or PCC-S as a start. Probably $60 - $120 /hr.

Read books on self confidence and self esteem, such as Change your life in 7 days, Paul McKenna.

I don't understand what you mean by "Don't know how to talk". there may be other aspects of your personality that aren't working but you are losing a lot and it may stem from deeper rooted emotional issues.

• You need to ask someone this question in person. It is impossible to tell what you mean without a demonstration.

• Start going out more and talk to people

• I tried this but was depressed because people make fun of me " why you don't talk why... Didn't have anything to say!

• o_o Find some friends though your hobbies

• no, it's a lesson you deserve lolol.

What Girls Said 1

• Hard to change your personality...