Should I go for it?

About 6 months ago I was on an online dating site. I messaged a girl that was cute and seemed really cool. Before she messaged me back I deactivated my account. It took her a few days to get back. I found this out when I logged back in a week ago and saw her message. She I seemed like a great guy. She hasn't logged on in months. Her username was her first and last name so I found her on facebook. Seems like she's still single. I'm thinking about sending her a message on facebook... but don't want to be creepy. Ladies... would you find it weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's kind of too late to do that. By the way why did you deactivate your account before she responded?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are on something dude. Just message he and say you just felt out of place there but really wanted to talk to her

What Girls Said 2

• Not if I'm interest in you. But by all means it's who cares. Take a shot in the dark

• Go for it.

What Guys Said 1

• No I would find it weird. Why would she put her name on it, if she didn't want to be found. It's a dating website, it's about meeting people