TRUE or FALSE: "There is someone out there for everyone. Unfortunately, my person broke it off after two dates claiming 'lack of chemistry.'" ~-!@%*0?

Kindly ignore the random punctuation at the end. @GAG requires a question mark at the ends of these things.

• TRUE
  • FALSE

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite animal is the African Wildebeest, they are so cool.

What Girls Said 3

• There's MORE than 1 person for everyone... :p! Some just will make you feel more complete than others i suppose... but you can definitely be compatible with more than one person. :]!

Does that mean that everyone finds someone to be with? Definitely not!! because sometimes even if we are compatible with many, we just don't put ourselves out there to be noticed or simply walking in different paths... but that doesn't mean that there wasn't someone out there that could be happy with you... There's plenty!

• I think some people are meant to be single and if I am on that list, I don't mind it.

• lol. that just means that person wasn't for you :p

• Who is for me, then? Was it that fugly girl who was checking me out at the public library? Sorry, not my type. :P

What Guys Said 3