When an ex comes back cause they're guilty of how they treated you in the past? want attention?

-he said himself he feels guilty how he treated me in the past and is back to show me hows he's changed
-he keeps making plans but doesn't fulfill them, he cancelled the date he planned himself cause he got sick, he didn't text for 2 days, he gives a lot of excuses like oh my phone died, oh i have no service where i live, he says he wants to see me but it turns into broken promises.. and he chased me to get me back and says he loves me... so im the one whos scratching my head like why make promises u can't keep?

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's the key "He makes promises he can't keep...". That right there shows that he isn't serious about getting back together. So you need to become serious about not getting back with him!

Don't keep scratching your head. Focus on the fact that he is being inconsistent and doesn't want you in his life bad enough to make plans (and stick with them!).

You deserve so much more than a guy who is going to treat you like an option. He's probably just lonely and wants someone to help him out. If you go back to him, you will only get hurt.

This guy has no intention of sticking around. Plus he's already cheated on you in the past.

What Guys Said 2

• Dump him u deserve better.. there are no excuses.. its only a matter of priorities.. once you get back he will do the same

• based on his behavior he doesn't care about me right? yea he came crawling back but he's not even trying to keep me. and the guilty conscience... its like its all about him, he needs to feel better about himself by saying nice words to me but his actions dont show it

• Exactly.. and that guilty conscience won't last.. once together again he will became the same.. move on

• It happened, i pardoned.

What Girls Said 1

• "he keeps making plans but doesn't fulfill them"
    Why do you still bother with the asshole?