What does this mean, if at all?

So a few days ago my boyfriend and I had a fight over something, and i apologized but it took forever for him to accept it, or at least talk to me. We, slept together last night, and again. He won't talk to me, Unless I text him, and I did I asked if he would like to go to the gym and eat dinner. He said "uhh I'm going right now, and I'm studying later" I asked " so your not going to eat?" he said yes at the met, and i said yeah thats what i meant, he said ok. We ate, but it wasn't like he wanted to be there really. I mean we talked, and had somewhat of a conversation. Then later tonight I texted him saying I got locked out of my room, and he said I'm at the gym. I feel like he just doesn't want to do anything with me anymore. We used to go to the gym or he'd ask to if i wanted to go. or to the library, but he doesn't. I mean he used to go to my room, or he'd be like come over, but these past days after the fight they haven't been normal. Im not sure really what is going on? I will ask him about it, but I kind of want other peoples opinions

What Guys Said 2

• The fight hurts him a lot

• So what did you do in order to make him that way... Tell me what you did

• Apparently i made a mean comment about him, and i apologized about it, like hey I know I said this and I do regret it. Yeah he makes fun of me too, but I just didn't think before i spoke out loud, and we were doing great the few days before! Him changing his profile picture to us two, and stuff.

• Wanna talk private? He changed it today?

• Still didn't answer my question.

You want proper advice? What did you say to him

What was the comment about, tell me

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he is starting to lose interest in your relationship. How long have you been together?