Is being in a relationship with a vegan a deal breaker for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. The first time she called me a murderer and tried to lecture me about animal abuse... at seven fucking thirty in the morning, all because I'm having a bowl of cereal with REAL MILK in it, I would throw her out of my home.

I have only ever known one vegan in my life who was respectful enough to not get in people's face about what they chose to eat, and I don't want to date him.

Most Helpful Girl

• complete deal breaker if they tried to "convert" me.
    If food can still be "mixed" in the fridge, and cooking can be done more or less normally, I could live with it.
    Although it would be a pain in the ass to go out to Restaurants and stuff...
    It would surely be "easier" to date someone with the same eating habits as mine (NOT vegan)

What Guys Said 28

• I eat meat openly or I would 'cheat' eating a juicy steak alone or with someone who's just a friend.
    Veganism is her religion , not mine.

• Vegetarian is fine, but Vegan is.. quite challenging in dating. Tons and tons and tons of girls by San Francisco were veg.

• I'm a pesco pollo vegetarian , would love to see what's over the fence on the vegan side of things.
    So can't say it'd be a dealbreaker.

• No Its not as long as she goes to a Steak house with me

• So long as they allow me to enjoy meat in peace.

• only if they try to shove their shit down my throat. if she can respect my decision to eat meat, i will respect her decision to eat no animal products.

• not at all. I couldn't be one, but that doesn't mean that you can't be in a relationship. My ex-crush is vegan and she's in a relationship with a meat eater, no problem at all

• It's fine with me so long as she has no issues with me eating meat.

• For them maybe. I will not stop eating meat, eggs and cheese. If she can handle that, then ok

• Only if she forces her veganism on me

• Yes it ia

• I don't tend to get along with vegans.

• No but I mean chicken wings and pulled porc on boys night is a must

• not really as long as when i eat meat she doesn't tell me i'm a murderer. She eats what she wants i eat what i want no debates and we're good

• Will she throw a fit if I put on my leather gloves?

• I'm not one of those bdsm creeps by the way. They're just regular gloves.

• I'd still eat meat in front of her without blinking. If she moaned about it I'd get rid of her.

• yes it is

• Yes, it wouldn't be fair to try to change her diet, and i'd never be a vegan, so this would mean we couldn't go out for diner, i couldn't cook for her, etc. etc. Vegetarian yes, vegan no.

• only if you try to force your diet, i have no problem with trying new things if she wants me to try her lifestyle i would but if i dont like it i hope she understands it, and dont try to change me

• It's fine as long as she doesn't get all preachy on me.

• yes it is

• I'm vegetarian and would definitly prefer a vegan over a meet-eater

• Depends. A lot of vegans are huge PSYCHOS

like vegan gains

• As long as they don't mind me being a non vegan then it's fine. We're going to end up cooking our own separate dinners at home though.

• not at all. i dont' see why it would be

• As long as she eats my meat it's all good.

• Only if she actively makes me feel like shit for eating meat and things like that. I'm all for the movement but when it gets to the point when you want to sit on a high horse I'll have zero problem pulling you back down to the ground.

• Nope my ex was vegan, we lived together for about two years

What Girls Said 20

• Nope, have dated one and it wasn't a problem, I don't mind anyones food preferences as long as they don't critique mine. It will help to date a fellow vegan or vegetarian though

• No, I'm vegan myself though. My boyfriend of three years is a meat eater though, and as much as I'd love for him to be vegan, I'd never push him to do something he doesn't want to do.

• Yes, because one thing I want to have in a relationship is cooking and eating meals together and having to deal with a vegan diet would be too much of a pain in the ass.

• Yes, a big deal breaker. Because the only food I don't eat on the earth is veggies, any veggies. Haha

• I was in one. Nope! But I love meat!

• If he forced me to do it when I didn't want to then yes, otherwise I have no issue

• Not at all, I would actually prefer that over a carnivore as I'm a vegetarian myself 👌🏻

• That's awesome XD. Wouldn't be a deal-breaker. If anything I'm a vegetarian so they can help me into being vegan

• I would enjoy it more than anything.. Meat sucks!! Seriously poor animals just embrace him or her cause they have so much discipline I did vegan for two weeks. its good for u like Beyonce saids lol

• Nope. As long as they aren't judgy.

• Not a deal breaker.

• Not really. I love meat, burgers and steak but i guess being with a vegan can teach me how to control myself better😉

• Veganism is a belief system I dont subscribe to , if your an extremist I can't date you. if not im open but our beliefs are so different so I really don't know.

• Nope, as long at they aren't extreme and don' treat veggies like a god i'm good with them!

• No, I am a picky eater, so I really am in no place to judge somebody else by what they eat. It's just food.

• Nope, I don't really have an issue with that.

• Nah.

• Not at all. I'd actually love it. I'd probably try to go vegan too in that case. I'm vegetarian atm.

• Not at all :)

• Nope, I'm a vegetarian so that would great! as long as you're not pushy about it.