Girls and Guys, Would you be with someone who have tattoos?

Would you be with a guy or girl if he/she have tattoos or you would reject him/her?

0|0
20|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yess I would

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Depends on the tattoo. Like if he has his ex's name tattooed on him then that would concern me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like tattoos, I have some but bad tattoos, too much tattoos or weird tattoos could be a deal breaker.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it's about him as a person not what he has drawn on himself. Besides, if they are good tattoos (not his ex's name or a picture of his dog or something weird like that) then they are a turn on. As long as it's not on his hands face or neck... or Penis. Don't get one on your dick

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course! It would never bother me why should it? It's your body after all and dating someone shouldn't be about their looks so whether they have tattoos or not is irrelevant! However some tattoos can be used to judge character, so inappropriate, silly, immature and rude tattoos may put me off but only on the basis of the character of the person not by the fact of the tattoo.

0|1
    0|0
  • no i like tattoos! some are really cool n others are so dumb theyre funny lol on girls if theyre all over their arms thats weird n looks gross (like those rings through the center of their noses 😷) but on toned guys or guys with muscles its hot 99% of the time

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have any tattoos myself but my husband has some. Doesn't bother me at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be a hypocrite if I rejected someone for having tattoos.

0|1
    0|0
  • well i dont have anything against tattoos, unless you have like 30. but it also depends on what the tattoo is. if its something meaningful or just really artistic, thats nice. but if its something stupid or just really unnecessary, im just like why.

0|1
    0|0
  • Me = One tattoo only

Most of the people I date and have sex with, sadly don't have any ink.

I just silently admire it on others at swim centres, steam rooms, day spas and surf beaches.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I have 4 myself so it'd be kind of hypocritical of me to not date someone because of theirs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep if he has no tattoo of scorpio on his breast

0|1
    0|0
  • Tattoos are hot. SO i would definitely date someone who has got them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I could look past them if they're not excessive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind 1 or 8 tattoos no biggie

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I love tattoos❤️ They are beautiful. But I dont have any and neither does my boyfriend lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah, tattoos can be hot as hell.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why not?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I love tattoo (not all though).

0|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 7

• i would and am

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd only be ok with it if I didn't see the tattoo until we were married.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have tattoo's myself, so I would never reject a girl for having/not having tattoo's herself

0|1
    0|0
  • yea i would

0|1
    0|0
  • Tattoos doesn't matter for me..

0|1
    0|0
  • i have one so..

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate tattoos so no