Do I let it go?

So my boyfriend and I have been together for about a year now. The day before we became actual boyfriend and girlfriend, he liked a picture of a girl on a page of her in her underwear and wet shirt where you can see her nipples. This is the only picture like that, that he has liked since we've met. He unliked those pages and hasn't liked any type of picture or "dirty" picture of any girls since we became "official". Do I just let it go and not think anything of it? Thoughts please.

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain)

What Guys Said 1

• It's a been a year and you weren't official and he has so to speak repented and stayed ture. I think it is OK to let it go.

What Girls Said 2

• let it go, some guys are gonna look at porn still whilst in a relationship, he wasn't official when he did it, and as long as he's been fathfull to you throughout the relationship who cares. Just don't start losing trust for shit that happened long ago, it makes you insecure and seen controlling which could distance a couple

• Let it go. You weren't even in an official relationship when he did that. It's been a year!!

• It's been almost a year and a month lmao