Are some people not meant to be in relationships?

I get very wishy washy whenever I'm involved with someone. It doesn't help that I'm a Gemini too. One day I'm all for relationship then the next I don't want to be bother. I delete the guy I'm dating number out my phone almost once a month it feels like. I'm starting to believe I don't need a relationship like it's not for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was your age, I tried dating and I'd have one date and be like... that really wasn't fun, I'm not liking this. I gave up and just decided to live my life and have fun with my friends.

Later on, I matured and I started to date and have fun and now I love dating and want a relationship. Some of this is timing. It is probably indicative of your emotional health and maturity. You could get relational counseling to dig through your childhood and see what is snagging you. Relationships are THE way to uncover all your human flaws so my sense says you are avoiding drudging up those things because they are painful... like a reflex to avoid the pain.

I'd talk to a counselor and process some of those old wounds and emotions... Read the book "Change your life in 7 days", McKenna for some self help. You are being drawn into relationship... so something is going on inside of you!

Let us know how it goes...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I do believe that my ex isn't meant to be in a relationship, he can't communicate properly and can't handle his meltdowns.. he's not the type to tell you whats wrong so when something is wrong you are ignored and maybe someday he will be, he uses relationship as a distraction. Anyway Yes I believe some people aren't meant to be in relationships but doesn't mean they can't work on it.

What Guys Said 12

• hey if you feel that way then just go with it. you don't have to try and live your life the way you THINK it's supposed to be lived, or the way most people live it. do as you will. your mind is always prone to change as you continue living and growing and experiencing new things, so by all means, just keep doing you.

• I think it's because you believe in zodiac.

• No offense but you sound like a bit of a screwball. Wtf has Gemini got to do with the price of butter? You feel wishy washy about everything coz your heads full of shit. People building lives these days without proper foundations. Everything they know and believe in just get blown about like leaves in a hurricane. First learn the fundamentals of what's important and build from there and nothing will shake the way you feel. You'll have integrity for the first time

• Yup I can relate. I have been in a lot, but most of them cheated on me for whatever reason, so I just quit dating, and been single for a while. Try to give it a chance couple months ago, found out she was cheating on me. I was single 7 years before that, so sometimes I believe I may not belong in one. I am a good man too, but oh well.

• Everybody fels like that, back and forth thing, but that's just life. And that Gemini stuff... Pay no attention to that, it's sort of fun sometimes but it's all made up

• Absolutely.

• yes i feel some people are not meant for a relationship for what ever reason

• Some people cannot deal with relationships. Actually the way modern culture thinks about relationships is narrow in some senses. Not everyone's personality can fit into the narrow way we tgink avout relationships.

• No, they are not. But yet they try to be in one anyways.

• We've all been there

• ohh hun your a women you will never be satisfied

• Cheer up you will find someone x

What Girls Said 8

• I one hundred percent relate to this! Even when I was in middle school and had 'get a boyfriend!' ingrained into my head whenever a guy admitted to liking me I instantly stopped having any feelings toward him. Now in my adult life I just honestly haven't felt the need to be in a relationship. Every time I give it another go I find I get annoyed at the smallest things and think dating isn't worth the hassle

• only those who would rather live life being single.

• Yup! LIke me! ): Its sad I thought I would be an awesome wife!

• I am Scorpio and i think relationships are not for me

• No, I really believe everyone is meant for a relationship. But the challenge is finding someone who you're compatible with.

• meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i feel like i'm destined to be alone forever lol.

• Yes.
    I am one of those people.
    ie: I don't believe monogamy is natural.

• I'm still a baby so I'm not mean to be in a relationship now but later I surely would meant to be in a relationship. You're just not ready yet