Should I cancel my date because I am breaking out?

This will be our third date tomorrow, and of course, I started to break out. I went on a trip last weekend and a few big zits popped up.. we were suppose to hang out when I got back on Wednesday, but I made up some lame excuse and rescheduled for tomorrow. Well, my acne isn't looking much better..

I have no idea if I'm over reacting, and makeup will definitely help, I just can't stand for this guy to see my flaws yet. My skin was completely clear for our first two dates, and now this? Should I reschedule again?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, after rescheduling at least once before, it'll look terrible if you do it again.
    Just use some of that concealing stuff (concealer?). If he loses interest in you because you have some minor flaws, he isn't worth your time.
    The second date I went on with my last girlfriend: She wasn't as "done up" as she was during our first date. I didn't notice until she mentioned that she had a long day, and apologized for not "looking (her) best." I was just happy that we got to spend another day together.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly if its your third date that means yu both like each other I don't think this unfortunate event would stop him from liking you! Honestly if you have one day research what can at least calm it down and not so irritated, obviously don't cake up the make up because it'll be more visible, perhaps wear a lipstick that would draw the attention somewhere else.

What Guys Said 11

• do not reschedule/cancel on him twice...

if you really feel that bad, just tell him that you're feeling a little insecure or whatever because of this and I am sure he'll understand and say that he doesn't care.

• Acne happens. If things progress with this guy, he'll see you with zits in future, too.

Don't cancel because of this, again.

• Don't cancel because of your breakout. If the guy is worth being with, he won't care that you are having a breakout. It's part of life and something all people go through.

• Just go. Canceling on your date because of a few zits is ridiculous. Where exactly are they on your body?

• ... seriously, this level of self-consciousness is worse than any acne.

Do you think he never had acne before? If he minds, at least you know you've dodged a bullet. I'd pop the whiteheads though.

• If you want to sure.

• awwwwww hahahahah. It's okkkaayyyyyy

• I don't think that's a good reason to cancel.

• It's fine nobody cares

• No don't cancel on him just coz of that, if he likes you he won't care if you have spots ;-D

• Cancel

What Girls Said 10

• Oh wow! Your doing it opposite! hahah I look like crap and than I slow look better haha!

• No! Don't do that. It's no big deal. Everyone gets zits at one time or another. He won't even notice it!

• Don't reschedule, that's ridiculous. Use makeup if it makes you feel more comfortable, but if he doesn't like you because you're a human and sometimes your skin isn't flawless, he's probably a pretty crappy guy. You'll be fine.

• That's a little dramatic just put concealer and foundation on and call it good.

• Don't cancel!!! Just put on some foundation and I doubt he'll care

• When I can't bring an A-game I will always cancel.
    Up 2 U

• Nah, just go.

• Everyone gets pimples and just cover it with concealer if it bothers u that much

• I know how you feel as I've had this happen as well no spots and all of a sudden spots/boils, when I had my break out I still decided to go on my date, as I thought if he can't handle a little bit of acne then he ain't worth it :) so I think chance it if you feel confident enough, hope this helps. Good luck :)

• Tell him you can't do it

• @JamieVardy9 yea