Is something off here?

I saw my boyfriend yesterday he came over and he still hasn't texted me today or yesterday after he left is that bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you texted him first and he has not texted back and if he usually texts back. Also if you argued that could have something to do with it.

• Thank you. Did he text back?

• I never texted him to begin with but I caved in and sent something after 3 texts later he says : what I'm sleeping

• Ouch. Ignore his ass.

What Guys Said 2

• It's fine, sometimes he will forget of be busy. Just text him like normal if you are concerned, freaking out is the last thing you want to do.

• Did he have any reason to text?

What Girls Said 3

• Its only bad if you are texting him and he is not responding. If you have not text him, then it is unfair to lay all the blame on him.

He may be busy, but then, if a boyfriend is going to be busy doing stuff, the girlfriend is usually involved doing it too, or she knows all about it... do you know where he is and what he's up to?

• Super vague.. did anything happen? Does he usually text you every day?

• What did you do? Your clearly feeling guilty about something

• Things are rocky and worry he doesn't wanna talk to me