Why can't I kiss her?

There's a girl I meet regularly, I don't know if I'd call it dating. We have a lot in common, often make fun together and do crazy things. But we also discuss serious things. Few weeks ago I noticed that she touches me often in accidental ways and than she played footsie with me once. So I started touching her too, cause it feels good, she even don't mind if I lay my arm arround her or stroke her. So I developed feelings for her. She's basically the first girl I ever developed feelings for (I'm mid 20, shame on me :-( ), and I simply can't kiss her. Few days ago, We hugged each other and after the hug, I hold her waist for a few seconds, and looked into her eyes, but I couldn't do it. And today we sat next to each other talking, and at one moment, while having my arm arround her I turned myselfe towards her and looked her into her eyes, again, I just couldn't do it.

Why can't I kiss her?

I never kissed a girl before, and it seems a bit weired for me, don't know why.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're probably just nervous because it's your first time. Dont worry so much about it! You don't even have to do anything elaborate. Just press your lips on hers. You dont have make out or anything, and if she wants to kiss you and has experience maybe she'll take the lead and then you can learn. It'll be fun. Just go for it ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• You've never done it before and you're nervous. Just try to relax and let it happen naturally.

What Girls Said 1

• Because I forbid it.

What Guys Said 1

• Whats your Problem dude?