Do you think that this will work out?

Junior prom is coming up and I don't have a date. I didn't want to go at first but then I remembered this guy. He's not in my class so I'm using a wingman. My friend will tell the guy that I think he's cute and that I wanted to talk to him and all but I can't because he's no longer in my class (I switched out) so I was wondering if he would go to prom with me. I also don't talk to this guy that much because of me switching out.

Also any tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you just ask him yourself.. I feel like that would be more meaningful.

• I can't talk to him because I don't see him at all anymore but he's in my friends 5th period. I decided to get my friend to ask him for his Kik instead if he's okay with it and I'll just ask in the future mysekf

• Oh yea, that's good. I think a prom invitation should be done in person. Or you could tell your friend to tell him to meet you somewhere.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• As long as you start to try talking to him.

• I think it'll work