What would you consider to be a deep conversation?

I'm trying to get to the bottom of what it means to be in a romantic relationship, and one thing I have figured out is that the difference between friend and boyfriend is that a woman will have "deep" conversations with a boyfriend but not with a simple friend. So what would be considered a deep conversation? Would it be about the universe and its vast ness (I sure as hell hope that's not it)? Or about plans for a future life? That I would understand, but then the question is at what point do 2 people start asking these question? Do they have to be dating or not necessarily? Sorry I kinda let a lot of question out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Family/past relationshiprelationship (depends on how bad either of these were) *serious relationship OR dating

Yeah, plans for a future life and goals for a career, how many kids/or no kids? *serious dating

Views on morals; drugs, promiscuity, abortion...(but if it's new... WAIT on these topics) *serious relationship

Religion/lack of religion *serious relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• Deep discussions are generally how you really feel and what is going on in your mind. Thought processes. Telling things you've never told anyone else

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• things that you talk about that make you go deep down into your soul, into your bones. You can cut the tension with a knife. Your thinkin hey maybe I should say a joke here to lighten the mood, but then you think, nah that might piss her off.