Should I ask her out?

Hi,
I've been seeing this girl for quite some time, we usually just say whenever we walk by or see each other. So I saw her a few days ago shopping alone and I was with a friend, so when I saw her I went up and said hi and chatted for a bit. Coincidentally, when I left the shop, we were parked near each other so she finished unloading her cart and I decided to offer to push the cart back to the rack so she wouldn't have to do it. Yesterday, we were in the school library and we sat in the same table with just me and her. Whenever we come across each other, she would smile and say hi. We talked about an event that would happen tomorrow night and I asked her if she was going but she said she has work and would try to get the day off and we later talked about music interests. She had a quiz to study for so I decided to let her study. When I got home last night, I messaged her on Facebook and asked her how the quiz went. She said it was good and said "thanks for asking me!" So I responded with, that's good to hear, looks like your studying method worked. She saw the message and hasn't replied since last night. What should I do at this point? Thank You.

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep on Going and Flowing on Facebook, @jcnbachan for it seems you and she have a Nice Repore so far.
    And when it comes to getting to know her a bit better with Open lines of Convo, Ask her for her Celly Number so you both Can Continue a Bit... Longer, hoping that it will get even Stronger.
    Good luck. xx

• Wouldn't it be weird if I asked for phone number randomly? Because I have not messaged her on Facebook ever since my last message in the question above

• If she answers, is what I am saying and you both can continue what you are doing, see if later on it merits a celly number in the future but make sure it appears that the chemistry is there.. starting out as friends is always good. However, if you get no replies with tries and it seems like it will not go anywhere, leave it alone and then see if she comes to you and if not, find someone who will. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't u get the hint? She ain't interested in u coz u are chasing her like a woman.
    She is avoiding u coz u are acting like a friend and not being a man and asking her out on a date.
    Tell her' hey i find u really cute, when r u free for coffee?' if she says no or tells u any other bullshit like she is busy or something.. Just say
    'if u change ur mind let me know' and then u walk and never look back. Don't ever talk to her ever again. This is how alpha males do.
    If she says yes to a date always end ur date with a kiss otherwise she will see u as weak and put u on friendzone

• Thank you for your opinion

What Girls Said 8

• For me, that would be too quick. So don't for now. At this point, still observe if she's interested with you. You wouldn't want being rejected right away.

Are you ready to really commit a relationship with her? Do you envision a future for the both of you?

Well if yes, ask her out personally.

• How would I be able to tell if she's interested if she didn't reply to my message?

• Hmmm... maybe message her in a few days and say "Hey, you ;) " and talk to her a bit in person! :D

• wouldn't that be random? I feel like it would make it awkward when I see her in person if I did message her?

• Ok thank you for your opinion!

• You're welcome!, Sorry you had to push it out of me lol I just had to imagine where my guy friend and I would go.

• It's cuz she's knows that once she becomes close to you, you'll vanish

• What do you mean by becoming close to me?

• But I am the one that is initiating the conversation though

• Well hopefully you're nice

• You should ask her out.

• You already asked this question. Ask her to hang out with you.

• I don't know. Till now she seems friendly towards you. But I am not sure about the possibility of it being something more than that.

• It doesn't mean anything. She didn't bother writing "yeah" or "I know right" back to you, because she figured you wouldn't respond anyway. She thought the conversation was over. And she may be playing it safe because she doesn't want to over text you.

• What should my next step be then?

• Just wait until the next time you see her in person and keep it casual. You've been doing most of the initiating thus far, like approaching her to say hi at the store, helping her with the cart, texting her first about the quiz, so let's see if she tries to initiate something with you for a change. I'd say she definitely likes you as a friend, but we need to see if it's more than that.

• Don't text her yet. Text her after 2 days or so.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, she will think you are interested and also a gentleman. I don't think every message requires a reply. Conversations need to end somehow. I think you are over thinking it for now. You need to ask her out for a drink or something.

• pretty weak convo tbh i probably wouldn't reply either. if you like her talk to her in person and ask her out.

• Thank you for your opinion

• You have asked this questions before, but you are not giving the girl breathing space.

• Give her some breathing space, don't make it look as if, you are following her

• From what you've told us thus far there's 97% chance she ISN'T attracted to you yet so build up some tension before asking her out

• Hitler style moustache makes the ladies go wild, so try that.

Chances seem less unless you follow what i say

• Wait till you see her in person for the next talk. Don't wanna over do the messages but you could be making some progress so keep it up

• What makes you say I'm making some progress? I'm just curious. Thanks.

• Ok thank you for your opinion!

• No worries and good luck!