Guys, have you or someone you knew ever dated a woman who deliberately acted bitchy just to get them to 'be a man and put them in their place'?

I remember one guy on here old me about this friend of his who dated a woman that intentionally acted like a bitch just to make her man step up and put her in her place cause in her mind 'thats how a real man is.

Any of you dated someone like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• My stepmom was a chronically bitchy woman when she was married to my dad, and my dad is a very no-nonsense #NoBullshit type of guy. Now THAT was a toxic marriage; I was shocked they lasted 10 years together.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, its not that they mean to be bitchy but sometimes, the woman may thing he is soft and really want him to 'MAN-HANDLE" her.

I dont want a guy who is soft , I want a guy who can say NO to me when its absolutely needed instead of just saying "yes" TO EVERYTHING. Thats never any fun.

• I usually tell my guy friends to run from girls like that.

• Nope never met a chick like that, though I only date dudes. :D

• What the shit?

• Lmao

There are some weirds out there indeed xD

• Never seen someone like that

• What do you mean "put them in their place"?

• like the girls get soooo out of line on purpose so they get the guy to get angry and tell her off cause in their eyes thats what makes a 'real man'

• That's not true, at least not for all the girls, for example, I prefer submissive guys.

What Guys Said 20

• Why would a girl want to lower someone's dignity? Because that's a real man is? How on earth such girls manage to get into relationships?

Bitching is a common attitude. Most of the girls bitch sometimes. Some frequently, some moderately and some in minuscule limit. It gives us a reality check. It makes us realise that we are ignoring her and now we should do something good to her. But she's just misusing her bitching weapon. She's so full of herself, she's so intense.

No. We don't have girls like that. We ditch such mean girls instantly. Too much drama to handle. There are so many good girls to choose from.

Such girls are inferior. They fear that if they gave too much freedom, their man will get out of the hand. SMH.

• I've dated many who did something like that at least once and a couple who did it regularly. I don't know about "putting in their place" but they wanted a show of assertiveness. I'm a very obliging person normally and to some women that can feel like weakness, most didn't make that mistake or didn't make it more than once but a couple seemed to get sexual excitement from provoking me into a show of strength of character, usually by trying some outrageous imposition. When I reacted by putting my foot down they would want sex right away. Kind of weird.

• no i have not

• I have run across women like that, and they are simply not worth the bother.

Yes, you might fantasize about taking a bitchy girl apart, but again, there is a fine line between taming a shrew and getting thrown in the pokey for a night or two and then having something on your record.

• Never had that happened to me or someone I know... that'd be pretty shitty :/

• No, I can't remember any.

• Women are mostly submissive but they will test you to see if you are wearing the pants. Step up or she will not respect you which will lead to many problems. Put her firmly in her place as that is what she wants, this doesn't mean to push her down, it means to step up to leading and she will follow.

• It feels familiar but to be honest thats so fucking stupid of her.

• I don't fuck with crazy.

• I don't accept girls like that. I've had a number of girls "flirt mean" and when I gave them a swift look of rejection they chased after me saying they were sorry... Fuck that.

• Ain't nobody got time for that.

• I never have, and hopefully never would.

• Never heard anything like that

• Naa.. Not worth the trouble..

• nope .

• I wouldn't date a woman who frequently acts like that.

• You're high, go to sleep already or I'll put you in your place :|

• No way Jose !

• I would run like hell from a bitchy woman. Kindness is 100% necessary.

• Yes. And it is freaking boring. Obviously it works because you end up all frustrated that she doesn't respect your intelligence enough to understand that you see through it...
    But emh... I guess it is still a win-lose, her-you.