What am I doing wrong to attract these type of guys?

my ex was my first boyfriend and he seemed to have moved on from me pretty quickly but myself on the otherhand is not having much luck at all.

Some of my male friends have tried to swoop in and woo me but I'm not attracted to them in that way, and if I ever get guys messaging me they're always being sexual. It hits me odd days because I loved my boyfriend, he was who I thought I was going to grow with until he just didn't want me.

im afraid I won't find love again, I'm a loyal and honest girl too, who is just looking to build a good relationship with somebody but I'm just not having much luck finding them. I'm tired of guys playing games with me so I pull myself out of the spotlight.

What Guys Said 2

• Finding a quality partner is one of the most difficult and potentially life-changing accomplishments in life.

You're young. Try not to get discouraged. Make standards and stick with them. And when you find a guy you like, don't pour yourself into a relationship with him until he proves himself as the type of guy you want. That helps protect you from the many who will just use you or leave you. Good luck

• You are 17... I know you were hurt but to feel like you don't find love again is a bit silly honestly.

What Girls Said 1

• You will eventually find love again. I mean look at you, you're only 17. Of course you're going to have other chances to fall in love.