What are your gf/bf's little quirks that make her/him special to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ex used to Put hands in my T-shirt from behind when it was cold. I always used to yell at her she'll give my back a frostbite xD

• @Polocrew Yea , biggest mistake needle dick

• Wasn't so needle when your dad sukd it fgit

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is really funny😄 And we have all kinds of little inside jokes

What Guys Said 13

• She does things very fast on the computer, and her body movements, coughs, scratches, and head movements increase to like 2x speed. So cute.

She also types 120 WPM.

• Wow that is fast the best i could do was 94, my girlfriend best was 37 or less lol.

• im single now but my last girlfriend didn't move her arms when she walked. it was funny. she didn't know she did that but i found it cute

• im forever alone lol

• My girlfriend knows I dont like it when she cooks a lot cause seeing the end result just makes me feel fat xD. Mostly she does that cause I'm naturally pretty skinny (high metabolism).

As well will randomly when I'm taking a nap go wake me up and then somehow get me to binge watch random animes.

• My girlfriend is ultra sexy when she's not trying to be. When she poses for a picture or looks at me with "come hither" looks they just come across as comical.
    But at odd times - when she's REALLY mad at me, or cooking dinner and getting the recipe wrong, asking if she wore the wrong shoes to a funeral, etc - she looks some unbelievably off-the-charts sexy that I want to take her that very second. Thats never happened with anyone else ever.

• When she offers to help me, but then tell me "Never" after i accept her help lol.

• Do you give a bite to your boyfriend? Lol are you a vampire or werewolf? 😆 whyyy?

• Ha ha!! :D
      No, I am single. That is just a picture I came across on the Net. Thought it would be appropriate for the post.

• Always been single. But just curious are you that kind of a GF? Looks sweet :D

• the way she showers me with compliments like she should actually do

• The way she blushes and giggles when I compliment her or tell her how pretty she looks.

• nothing

• Blah

• AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH kisses after too much IPA beer.

What Girls Said 8

• My Ex:
    His laugh was so corny and ADORABLE! He laughed like a naughty kid who just got away with a crime, but then got caught an can't stop chuckling about it, lol.
    I was selfish and I NEVER wanted him to hang up the phone even at like 5am knowing he had work in a few, So he would say'' ahhhh Afroooo'' in the cutest way and then make up some excuse and make kissing noises in the phone and say''LOVEEE YOUUUUU, gotta go*kisses, kisses, kisses*' and I would be all dramatic and lose my shit lol.
    We exchanged a lot of dragon ball/dragon ball z meme's to one another. I took it as a competition.
    I loved it when he said"My gentlemen's sausage" he has the English accent so it was hilarious.
    I have this Idgaf attitude and he stresses about every time, I thought about petty thing's.
    I love random fact's and he would randomly give me a weird fact out of the blue that always made me laugh.
    The Guy I'm into now:
    He act's so damn tough around everyone (Macho man) yet in private he is such a softie and very shy lol
    I watch a crap load of t. v/film's and I quote movies a lot. So he alway's answers me with"MY LADYYYYY" heheheeee so cute!
    He know's when something is bothering me and he'll say''In my wayne brad voice... Does (his name) have to kill a b**tch?''
    Every single morning like clock work he send's me the sweetest good morning text/call and at night his goodnight. Sometimes we don't talk at all, but he let's me now know I was on his mind.
    when I'm mad he lower's/deepens his voice and say's" U want me to speak to you in my Marvin Gaye voice, baby?'' lmao and he doesn't sound close to him.
    He has an accent so I don't know, but he'll say girl a lot and wtf and I love it cause of his voice.
    I fall a sleep on him a lot and he'll mention it the next day and I'l try to say sorry and hug him and he back's up and get's fake angry"Don't touch me" and he'll say ''I'm fine, just leave me alone right now" with his arm's folded and pouting lol.
    Etc, etc, etc lol I could go on and on.

• everything else is dirty lol so i won't expose it.

• @takumii lol, When I get into detail's I get explicit and you will visual it... I'm not supporting your perverted habits.

• Ooo and I pretend to be super upset but I find it very cute/funny when he say's...😕"Are you done?"😏

• He's super anal about the bed. Like he is obsessed with the bed being absolutely perfect. His mom bought him/us an electric blanket for his birthday so we have that on the bed and a blanket underneath the sheets and so many pillows and like at least two covers at all times and he has to make it absolutely perfect and will just complain when I get in and ruin all his hard work :P

He tends to kinda... Bow his head a little when he's given something. It's usually food, but generally if you pass him anything that he asked for, he'll give a little bow of his head and say thank you and I think that's sweet.

I'm sure there are others, those are just the two that stand out to me right now :P

• My ex used to always scratch his head whenever he was lying, it was the cutest thing ever because I would always find out his plans/surprises for me 😂

• I love the cute little thing he does, you know... that thing where he doesn't even exist.

• He's not my boyfriend, but I wish he was. I guess his annoying little jokes and clumsiness does make me happy :)

• I hate how he always goes to bed at like ten. Why can't he stay up for me?

• Single, but my ex had that "I don't give a fuck" attitude and it made him so funny and special.

• I don't have a boyfriend because all the potential ones have too many quirks