Is there a chance he might change his mind?

I was seeing this one guy for about a month (he asked me out on a date). He seemed very interested in me, but I still wasn't sure because he seemed too friendly (we weren't physical). Well I finally gathered the courage to confess my feelings and ask him about his. He told me that he is currently going through some issues in his life with work, moving around and his ex who keeps reappearing from time to time (and now she just happen to reappear the same day we met). And then he said he thinks I'm beautiful and amazing and would like us to keep hanging out if that's okay with me. I told him that that's not okay with me, that I'm looking for a man to date, not a friend. But that I'm not holding it against him and that he knows where to find me if he changes his mind. He said he understands and then we said goodbye. Now I know this sounds dumb, but I fell in love with him. Yep, totally. I never in my life fell in love with someone so quickly! And now, even after 3 days, I'm still sad and can't get him out of my mind. I'm not gonna contact him again, but I have few questions:
1. Do you think he might change his mind?
2. Would I have better chances if I accepted the friendship offer?
3. Do you think he was bullshitting and was just not into me?

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on how things change around him.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you should bother with him. He probably won't change his mind.