Death, what should I do 😔... Advice?

So my boyfriend just lost this cousin this morning and he devastated, he post on Facebook that he just can't wrap his head around of her passing. I feel so bad that him and his family has go through that. I message him and said "Sorry for your loss, babe" he read it and didn't respond and I didn't think he wouldn't respond but then again he just lost someone and the way we both handle the situation would be differently. The thing is I don't know much space I should give him and if I should message later because he never respond when I said sorry for his loss. Like I want to give him enough space where he grieve and deal with his feeling but I don't want to be so distance where it go days without taking to him and it seems like dont care. I just need advice on how to go about this situation.

What Guys Said 1

• *sniff*
    "Why him? I wish it was you instead"

What Girls Said 2

• the most important thing in this kinda situations is showing support. its important that u are there for him, so is good that u are sending texts. It's okay if he doesn't reply. when u lose someone u don't know what u want sometimes.. Like there are days u wanna be with people, others that u just wanna be in ur room and cry, so yeah, u are just very un estable for a few weeks, just make sure u are there to offer a hug when he needs one. as for the text, 'sorry for ur loss' is something u get tired of listening tbh, nothing wrong with saying it ofc, but try to say simple things every now and then, ''how are u' means a lot when this things happen.

• Give him a few days... then give him a call