Help!!! I need help with my relationship?

Okay so me and my boyfriend got in a big fight because I laughed at a story he was telling and he got so mad at me that he started telling me all the things that I do wrong. And I'm crying and he just keeps going and so I started going back at him telling him off and I slipped and told him what my Friend told me what his ex wanted to share with me about how he's a douchebag when he gets mad. So he goes off on me threatening me saying if I say one more thing we are done and as he's taking me home he's telling me to get out and I'm like no and he's cussing me out telling me to get the fuck out. And I said if I leave this car we are done and so a little bit more shouting he finally hears me out and we are talking and he asks me if that's all my friend told me and I said yes (which was a lie I didn't want to rat her out) and he didn't believe me so I basically told him the EXACT same story but in a different way to him and he couldn't take it anymore. So he finally takes me home and I told him not to go to My friend because I told myself I wasn't gonna bring it up because it wasn't important in our relationship. Now today he's just not talking to me. What should I do? I love him and all I just don't like being treated like that

What Guys Said 2

• Why do you women fall for assholes, then cry about it? Love is not suppose to hurt. there's a lot of respectful men out there for you. You are young, live and learn, and not make the same mistakes.

• He honestly isn't an asshole until he's mad. Like he's a WONDERFUL person but he just become a different person when he's mad

• Imagine what will happen when he's drunk. But he has no right yo be mad at you for talking to friends. He sounds like a controller. You dont need that. If you ever leave him, he'll be sorry and tell you he will change. Im sorry but most likely not true. He will end po hurting you again

• You may love him but he doesn't love you. He may believe he loves you. He may say he loves you. But he doesn't love you. You don't treat people you love like this. Leave. This is not a good person to be in a relationship with. Take care of yourself and leave. It's your life so do what you want but when things start going from bad to worse just know people warned you.

• He loves me dearly I've met his family and everything. I think it's because he has a major anger problem because he did it with his ex. I don't know we just have to have a deep conversation on how we need to move forward without getting like this

What Girls Said 1

• Trust me, it better to be alone than with someone who sucks. This dude sounds like he's proving exactly what the ex said. Kick him to the curb.