Would you date someone who is a fan of a rival sports team?

0|1
8|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what sport.
    If he's a Wisconsin, Minnesota or Nebraska fan for college football I don't know... The fighting words may come out lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok I was thinking about tagging you since u have the misfortune of being Hawkeye instead of husker. But I was willing to just be friends, it's fuking over now sis! Fire up neg cannon we defcon 5 now

• Show All
    • @ConsultantIsBack hahaha!

• @ihatethiswebsite lmaoooo

Most Helpful Guy

• I really honestly don't think I can date someone who will the San Francisco Giants fan but even if I did I truly believe and I am not joking that my mom my brother and my sisters cousins and everybody in my family would probably crucify me if I dated somebody from the San Francisco Giants fan base

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• If I really liked them, yes I would. I'm not going to let something like that get in the way. It would have to be a serious matter for me to refuse a relationship with a guy. Like if he said he had something to show me and whipped off his pants to reveal a vagina. Ahem! Not good. . . taxi! Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure because I don't care for sports.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about sports so yeah 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about sports enough not to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care for sports

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? We could have some good debates as to why our each of our teams is better than the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sooo... if I go to Kent, and they LOVE Akron etc? Well, I'm not a sport fan... so I would be cool with it! :) Is this unsaid girl a sports fan? That will make a difference... unless she is really chill!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• If she said she's a Seattle Seahawks fan, there probably wouldn't be a second date lmaooo

Go Niners ✌🏈🏈🏈
    @ifarted

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah sure I woulld

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Sports isn't my favorite thing anyway. But it wouldn't matter so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • why would that matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course! It's all in good fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. It'd make family get togethers fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! A girl that likes sports +5 😂 a girl that i can have a fun rivalry with + 10. Loser team has to take clothes off first 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. That might actually make it more fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I'm not really a fan of teams. I'm a fan of certain players.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? Have a friendly rival. You like each other, can't like all the samethings.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. a a gooner, i would date a Tottenham fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES totally. It makes games so much more fun when you and your girl are rooting against each other. As long as no one turns into a violent psycho.

0|0
    0|0