What does it mean when a guy says he'll keep trying?

There's this guy that always tries to be close to me and talk to me in class, even if we don't have anything to say or I just pay attention to my work - he always leaves his friends to go and sit down next to me. Last time he started asking me what I'm doing on the weekend so I told him that I work whole weekend and he was like 'damn.. how am I going to get you to go for a drink with me then?' and I said 'you won't' ... then he said something like 'well I guess I'll have to keep trying' but I didn't hear it properly and when I asked him what he said he said 'nothing' ... do u think he just wants to get into my pants or not?

What Guys Said 2

• Yup. He sounds creepy

• Yeah exactly. He wants you but not like a girlfriend, he wants you because under the pants.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he likes you. As for him wanting to get into your pants, I don't know.