If someone payed money to go out on a date with you, would you do it?

Was reading when I came across a story about a single mother in her 30's who received a $2 million paycheck from one of the many suitors who courted her via the dating site WhatsYourPrice. com.
If someone payed money to go out on a date with you, would you do it ?

On the website women would put themselves up for auction which allowed men to bid on them for dates (not sex just to get a chance to date them). In her case a suitor is willing to pay anywhere from 100 to 250 dollars to get a chance to date and some are even willing to pay up to 600 US dollars to get a chance at a date. You don't have to worry about running into stalkers, or psycho by the way. You can chat with guys before hand and even set up a screen to screen conversation.

The women in question was able to make $5000 dollars a month doing this. So this begs the question. How many of you would be willing to do this?

• Yes I would go out with them
  • No I would not go out with them

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, to each their own. It's not something I would do, as I really want to find someone and have a relationship. But if these guys just want some company while they are in town, then I see nothing wrong with that.

There are a lot of lonely people out there. And while it's easy to judge this lady, she is simply offering a service. She's not having sex with them, just meeting up for a date. She will help provide conversation and companionship.

Unfortunately our world is getting more and more lonely. People are more isolated than they were before, even though we appear to be so connected (ie. social media, smartphones). But people are mistaking electronic communication for real connections.

So to me it's not surprise this even happens. It's part of the world we live in now. There are plenty of people who have no interest in relationships, but still seek out companions. I went to a restaurant once, like a sit down restaurant that most people go with at least one other person.

From my own personal experience, I can see why someone would hire someone for a date. I don't have many friends to go out and do stuff with, so I end up doing a lot of things on my own. I was craving food from this restaurant, so I decided to go alone. The heck with waiting for a friend to go with me. So I sat down and the waitress, the whole time, just looked at me with such pity. All I wanted to do was have food, but she felt bad that I had showed up alone. It made my experience suck more. It would have been nice to go with someone, but I honestly don't have anyone to go many places with. So I can see why some of these men pay for dates.

What Guys Said 32

• what. the. actual. fuck. ?

• I don't see the difference between that and ordinary dating. It's just more expensive.

• I suppose this sort of thing would only be a viable source of income if you posses a high calibre of attractiveness. Otherwise dream on.

Noone would pay good money to date a fugly.

• Nope not so. The woman in the above is just average looks and she does well.

• You need to go out more.

• What do you mean? She is very obviously above average?

• Probably not if I didn't know the person.
    If she's a friend I'd do it for free.
    If he's a gay fiend, it would be a nosex date. Free, of course

• In my opinion that's pimping your self out. I'll pass

• I have never heard of a more simp thing to do.

• Sure why not as long as there was no paid sex involved

• If I was a woman and men were willing to do something THIS stupid, I'd happily take advantage of it

I already know she's money hungry, as all she has to do is reject them and she get the money, but I can't blame her for this

Those men may as well have chopped their dicks off and kissed the ground she walked on

• A man "Walks into a bar," and asks a woman, would you have sex with me for 2 million dollars. She excitedly responds, "of course, who wouldn't?" The man then asks her if she would do it for 1 million dollars. Once again she agrees, with a smile. Finally the man offers her 1 hundred dollars for this one night stand, to which she responds..."Are you nuts, what kind of girl do you think I am?" The man responds quite frankly by stating: "We have already determined what kind of girl you are; we are now simply negotiating your price."

• I understand the why, but it cheapens the relationship. Its emotional prostitution at its best and gold digging at its worst.

• Nope. That's bad for the man AND woman! First of all, for a man putting a price on a human being, second of all a woman getting money from dating!

NADA

• I would, but not with that woman. She's not worth a million bucks and being a single mother is an automatic deal breaker for me..

• They thought of paying to go on a date is pretty repulsive.. Ain't I supposed to pay for the date anyway.. Too much investment in something that might not even last.

• Jesus desperate rich suckers making women even bigger headed than they already are. You'll need a bank loan to walk in the same area as the opposite sex one day. Crazy bastards

• no id rather get a hooker. also she fucked the dude.

• Sure, I'll hoe myself to anyone for the right price 💰💰💰

• Just had a look at the website and don't think it's for me after reading about it.

• Wow. Quite a lot of whores.

• This is the definiton of whore, kindof. Just so you know girls, if you do this you are a whore, and you won't find any normal man using a site like this.

• Nope

• Id pay her a dollar... one dollar

• of course i would, at least im gonna get paid :D

• So she is a ho? I guess so. Man, that kid is ugly.

• That's pathetic, I'd NEVER pay a woman for date.

• hun thats a lie she put out the butt cheeks
    and I doubt she got 2 million

• no, but it would be damned tempting.

• Yeah I would do that.

• Men really disappointed me sometimes.

• Of course.

• Never heard of that website and sure as heck gonna stay the fck away from girls that have been on there.

They are nothing more than high class whores; just like escorts who often claim that the vulgar men that buy them are just giving them money for their time and companionship *facepalm*

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 10

• I would be afraid that the person paying to take me on a date would feel entitled to sexual activity, which would put me in a very vulnerable position.

• And doubtless if something did happen to me I probably wouldn't get justice because many people would blame me for it

• hahah what? Alright give me money! haha I feel like a pig begin sold at a market!

• I can't believe someone is thirsty enough to pay 2 million to date a 30 something single mum. There's no difference between escorting and prostitution. The expectation for sex is still there. They are gonna get pretty pissy if you don't put out. If you fuck them you are a prostitute. Even if you end up dating the relationship is still grounded on a financial exchange. So at best your a goldigga at worst your a literal whore.

• Nope. I can't be bought.

• That would make me feel like an object.

• If it'll help me pay for my university education, and as long as there's no sex involved, why not?

• If they give me a lot of money, buy me good food and give me gift. Yes, I would do it.

• First, she's not worth 2 million dollars for just a date. Second, anybody who is that desperate just needs to get their head checked. It's not that serious.

• The 2 million dollars wasn't for a date but for her startup company. She found someone to invest money into her company.

Normally guys pay anywhere between 100-600 dollars to go out with her.

Girls who actually do cam shows can make about 10-15k/month just for being cam girls in the privacy of their own home.

• I consider that immoral.

• No, that's a waste of my time. I get paid enough working at my job everyday. When I date, it's to find guys I like; hopefully a good boyfriend. I keep making money and dating separate. I go out to have a good time and get to know someone, and nothing else.