Am I Leading Him On?

I few weeks ago, I never thought I'd be in this situation, but life is funny like that. So, this guy in one of my classes that I never really noticed before asked me out. I was caught off guard, but he seemed really nice so I thought "why not?" I said yes, and we've hung out a few times since then. We both agreed to continue as just friends and get to know each other. However, I feel uncomfortable, because I can tell he really likes me. I try to just be friendly and be myself and not worry about it (and I try really hard not to unintentionally flirt with him!) but I don't know if this is leading him on. On some levels, I'm really attracted to his personality and emotional maturity. He's always been such a gentlemen with me, but I'm just not attracted to him physically, and I have no interest in being more than just friends at this time. I don't see my feelings changing anytime soon, and we're going to be in different places over the summer. What should I do? I don't want to be "that" girl that just strings guys along. I like being friends with him, and it's not like he's asked me to be his girlfriend or anything, but I'm also worried that's where it's headed.

Most Helpful Guy

• You've straight up told him you only want to be friends? So long as you are not using him, you're good. But, he very well may be out to "change your mind". I suggest if you suspect that's true move on, for yourself and for him.

What Guys Said 1

• Seems like it doesn't works. You should separate from him.

What Girls Said 1

• Stop going on dates and just be honest. Tell him you're not interested and that you don't want to string him along, so he has to consider your interactions from here friendly.