Does he hate me?

There's a coworker I'm attracted to it's been months now. However I've been so shy to make a move. We both avoid each other and we barely speak to each other. & when we speak to each other he can't make eye contact. He's always staring at me and it's awkward. He tries really hard to avoid me yet he can't stop staring at me. There's also a 18 year age difference which I feel that might be what holds him back. I've tried to start conversation about work but it fails. I don't know what to do anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• Had the same situation with you, perhaps the change of behavior is due to the fact he has a girlfriend/ a wife. Hence his conscience kicking him to avoid you. Either way, u can ask your colleagues more about him?

What Guys Said 3

• He don't hates you. I thinks he don't wanna be misunderstanding.

• I don't think so

• go and ask him

What Girls Said 1

• No I don't think he hates you :)

• Then why would he avoid me but give me signals he's into me?

• Maybe he doesn't know if you interested in him too or maybe he thinks he's too old for you :)