What do guys like to do in a small town with nothing to do?

I really want to go out and do stuff with my boyfriend but every suggestion i put out he like no thats boring. Well we live in a small town that really doesn't have anything but movies and two malls, and bowling and put put. I suggested to him so then what do you want to do? And he is like i dont know... Even though he complains about me not wanting to do things with him, and Im over here like hey lets go do this. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol he shoots down all your suggestions but can't put out any suggestions of his own? He sounds kind of like a pill.

Do you guys have a group of friends or anything? Maybe you all can have a game night or movie night or something.

What Guys Said 4

• they like to fuck

• Find a nice spot with a great view, bring a portable BBQ or a pinic basket, some tunes a blanket to sit on and enjoy the day and maybe even the stars at night.

• fuck like rabbits or find yourself some dude who's capable of leading you into something fun to do

• What about stay at home? I like that idea

What Girls Said 0