I like him but does he like me?

I like him but does he like me?

So I've become good friends with this boy who goes to my school. Him and I, for about 3 or 4 months have been speaking through texting almost everyday except when he's been on holiday which i hadn't spoken to him for about a week. About a month ago, he asked me who I like and sort of forced the answer out of me... he was really keen to know! Obviously, I ended up telling him that I had feelings for him which he found hard to believe. When I told him I like him... he told me nothing was going to happen due to other reasons about previous girlfriends. Since I've told him that I like him, he has started to reply faster, I've noticed that he sometimes looks at me to catch my attention when I don't smile at him or give him the eye contact. He has even admitted to speaking about me with his friends saying I'm cute etc, also telling his close friends about me liking him. I also tested something, my friend and I both posted a snapchat story at the same time, he watched my story but not hers. Also he doesn't end the conversation with me unless he genuinely has to for an important reason whereas he told me he ends the conversation with other people all the time and quite often. Also he screenshot my snapchat stories which were quotes which I indirected him. Also, he notices when I try to avoid him. Me and my friend have also noticed that he looks at me a lot when we are in a group talking to him, he makes direct eye contact with me for most of the time. Although... he has already told me that nothing is going to happen... he didn't clarify whether he likes me or not. He just said, "Nothings going to happen but I won't treat you any differently." Help? What do you think? Does he like me? Because to me I feel like he's trying to be friendly whereas my friends are convinced the that he has started to catch feelings for me... HELP?

I REALLLLLYYYY NEED SOMEONE'S OPINION PLSSSSS HELP!!! PLSSS PLSSSS PLSSSSSS!!!

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say he's interested

• if he is interested whats the harm in him telling me since i have already told him about my feelings

• You know how hard that is from your own experience. He isn't as strong as you

What Girls Said 1

• He probably has a thing as well, but as for why he's not asking you out, I have no idea. Maybe he is genuinely scared because of previous relationships.