If a guy wanted to take you to Chuck E. Cheese for your first date would you be p*ssed?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, this actually sounds like a lot of fun to me. I have 3 younger siblings, so I constantly have to go to little kiddy places, which I tend to enjoy, perhaps a little more than I should. I'm a 17 year old kid, I absolutely adore having fun. And the comment made about it not being a good first date and better if you know each other, this may be correct but it is true that friends date so by that logic it would be okay because you already know each other. But in my personal opinion, I wouldn't care if I knew the guy that well or not. It's a chance to have fun and if I like him, what does it matter where we go? So, no, I would not be p*ssed, but the very opposite.

What Girls Said 17

• I would not date the guy again. It would be obvious we were not a match. The idea of trying to talk over screaming kids and eating crummy pizza (my 9 year old doesn't even like the pizza) is the opposite of romantic.

• i love ittt :) I've been to chuck e. cheese on dates before...maybe not the first one tho.hahah but it should still be a good time! she will only be p*ssed if she doesn't like having fun..and what girls are like that?

• i would

all the way for one I CANT STAND THE BIG MOUSE IT CREEPS ME OUT two if you want to go somewhere fun BOWLING OR GO-CARTS something more in the age area not C.E.C. where the average age is 9 -- like for me I'm a fun outgoing person that would love to have fun but at the same time talk --- and you can't have a good serious conversation at C.E.C

• i would enjoy it. I like going to places, evne if its full of screaming kids, I wouldn't mind it at all it would be fun

• I suppose it depends on the girl. Personally, I wouldn't like it, but some girls may.

• just a little bit. I'm not 10 years old...

• doesn't matter where he takes me as long as we both have fun and the chemistry is there no problem! :)))))))

• No! I think that would be fun! We could hit the arcades and sneak into the ball pit! ^.^

• Depends, for me yea that would be cool! It shows the fun side of you, more than the serious. First dates can be awkward so going to a fun place with lots of people relaxes some. Although some girls want to get to know you on a personal level on the very first date.

• Hell no! Bring on the pizza and skiiball! =D

• This is pure comedy lol. IF I WAS IN ELEMTARY/MIDDLE SCHOOL I WOULDN'T. OMG. As a young lady in my 20s, HELL YEAH, WTF.

• hell no! I'd have a f***ing blast! people have to learn how to have fun with what they've got.

• um yea

• yes we would be p*ssed off what are we like 5

• I actually think that would be a really fun date.

It would make me think that my date is fun, youthful and doesn't take himself too seriously. All good attributes to have.

• Depends.. Is he actually just taking you there? Or did he have some kind of family thing going on there and he wanted to take you along? There's a big difference. I wouldn't get angry though.. I would just tell him I preferred to go somewhere else, and then make sure you have somethin in mind.

• i haven't been there since I was 5 so it might be kinda fun to eat pizza and play in the arcade. but for the first date, I would be like wtf? that is more like something you do if you already know each other and have a rapport of having fun. if a guy wanted to take me there for our 1st date I would think he was off and wonder wtf he was thinking, probably wouldn't be interested in seeing him again

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think I would ever ask a girl to CC for a first date. Unless I got a vibe from her that it was the ultimate place that she just loves and she'd have a lot of fun there and wouldn't mind 900 kids running around trying to win tokens to win cheap plastic prizes that are made in china.

• that be a pretty childish place to go , although some girls might oddly enjoy it but most more serious ones wouldn't

• depends how old the girl feels, if she still feels young and would be okay having fun with kids then should be okay, also if she's sometimes wacky. If she is mature, she would probably be really p*ssed.

• As long as you don't take her to Mc Ds for your first date, then there's still a chance

• Well imagine taking someone to chuck e. cheese for a anniversary, doesn't sound right

• This was about a first date.

• I think it could make for a fun date, but I don't think it should be for the FIRST date. Screaming kids + constantly active would make it hard to get to know each other. A future date there might not be bad, though.

• eh... there are better places for dudes to take gals on a date, even if he wants pizza and fun games... there are arcades, malls, amusement parks etc... but you gotta admit, it is pretty creative!