Does this indicate that girls more are shallow?

We know guys like boobs but the thing is guys dont have boob size requirements. I have never among my friends or anywhere else heard about a guy who rejected a girl solely on the fact that she was a cup x instead of a cup y. Its usually a variety of reasons a guy would reject a great girl. I haven't heard any guy tell me that he turned down an amazing girl he really thought high of and who he would otherwise date if only her breasts are bigger.
Stuff like these are what we guys prefer, we dont place physical requirements.

The same cannot be said about girls. Girls place height requirements on guys (YES HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS). It means a girl will meet an amazing guy who has lots of great qualities but she will reject him for nothing else but the fact he's not a certain height.
I've seen this in real life over and over, my friend who's 5'4 got rejected by our mutual female friend who's 5'10, and she even admitted she'd date him only if he was taller. I was also rejected in the past for being to short, and the crazy part is, I AM 2 INCHES TALLER THAN THE GIRL WHO REJECTED ME. But apparently that wasent good enough.

So thats why, I believe deep down my heart, girls are more shallow than guys, even tough they categorically deny it.

And please dont bring up weight. Weight and height are not comparable even the slightest. There is nothing one can do about their height. I am 5'9 and can't change it, if you on the other hand are unhappy with yout weight, guess what, its your fault. Burn more calories than you consume, there you go, problem solved.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay I've dated a guy 2 inches shorter than me and that increased drastically whenever i wore high heels. I never really considered it a requirement. It's more of an added benefit. We're all different and not all of us are 'shallow'. I've also never heard of a girl rejecting a guy based purely on his height... As you say it's a combination of other factors.
    Overall it sounds as though your bad experiences and your friends' experiences are affecting the way you think about the majority of us. Perhaps try meeting a different set of girls who care more about your personality than your height. And maybe you can try doing the same thing too. It might surprise you...

Most Helpful Guy

• I can understand the 5'10 girl who doesn't want to date the 5'10 guy but rejecting a guy who is 2 inches taller does seem a bit shallow. Still I think people should be a be to have whatever standards they want for a partner. If they think they would feel more satisfied with a taller guy then why should they settle.

My only issue is that girls freak out when guys have standards on stuff like weight or number of sexual partners.

They have no issue rejecting guys based on their height, something as you said guys have no control over. But god forbid a guy rejects a girl for her weight or number of previous sexual partners, both of which were things she had a great deal of control over.

Oh another thing is income, girls are much pickier about how much they want their partner to make.

Once again Im fine with that, just shut the fuck up when guys have standards too. As long as you dont belittle the person I think you should be able to reject a person for whatever reason you want.

• I can understand the 5'10 girl who doesn't want to date the 5'4 guy*

What Girls Said 7

• Eh, I would speak for yourself. I know plenty of guys who have physical requirements and plenty of girls who don't really care about height.

• People are attracted to what they are attracted to. Why date someone you don't find attractive? That doesn't make any sense to me.

• Haha I agree to an extent, but you can't generalize that all girls are shallower than guys because I don't care about height, even if I was taller if I like them I will go out with them, and DAMN you are tall as hell (taller than me by like 7 or 8 inches)

• Are you serious? I've heard countless guys go on and on about how they'll ONLY date short girls. (Like only from 5'4" and shorter)

• who? I have never heard that in my entire life. A man passing up a woman he finds attractive because of her height is actually mind boggling to me. Is this mostly highschool guys or something?(I'm not calling you a liar its just nothing I have ever heard before)

• Well okay I scrolled down and saw one, and that still suprises the hell out of me.

• I think men usually prefer bigger boobs so I'm sure there are men who won't date girls with small ones. I doubt you'd see Polocrew with a flat chested girl, lol. Women can be fussier but I'm not sure that means we are more shallow.

• As soon as I read the question and the first sentence I knew you were trolling

• No because all girls are different and not all will reject guys just because they're shorter than average. Also I don't think you can compare boob size to height, it's not obvious looking at a girl how big or small her boobs are just normally in clothes whereas height is something which very obvious. Also you could compare height to a physical quality a girl doesn't find interesting, sure they're are guys who says I don't find her attractive because her nose is too big or another quality they can't change. It's not gender specific it's just those people are shallow PEOPLE

What Guys Said 4

• I would reject a tall girl... so height does matter to me. I guess I must be as superficial as women.

I had a friends who were short, like your friend, and they managed to get girls without a problem... so maybe it's that you and your friends lack "girl's skills" :/

• Really why? I never understood the height thing and never heard any othe guy mention it (just curious)

• @hellionthesage I just don't find tall girls attractive, I don't know exactly why, tbh, I just simply don't :/

• Weird. I guess I'm just not that picky. Probably doesn't hurt that women are not exactly breaking my door down either (beggars can't be choosers).

• Ohh this gone be good... I can't wait to see what they say heh heh heh :P
    cdn.erincall.com/bc39a5b33ce6753b990f667cdc5cea8f9a473e69

• dude weare alike. if a chick has too much superficial shortcomings to your preferences, you will dump her for that. so is every guy.

i mean if we talk about height. would you date a girl that´s a foot taller than you? most people won´t. would you still keep dating a girl that hat a pussy so loose, you couldn´t feel anything? i think not. we are not better or worse than each other.

• Oh yes. The majority of girls I've met are much more shallow but I guess they figure they can get away with it.

• Everyone is shallow in some way. Girls are simply the most deluded about it and guys receive almost all of the criticism which I think is unfair.