Why do I keep looking for something wrong with him?

So far I've been overthinking the fact he's bald (very trivial I know), the fact he has children and has possibly been to prision (I haven't managed to address this one yet). There are all factors I have previously tried to avoid with a vengeance. Honestly he seems like he is getting his life on track, from what I've seen he takes care of his kids (that I know of) and his hair isn't coming back 😂 😂

It just seems like a lot of baggage to be considering tbh. I myself have baggage it just isn't as heavy as his and I'm still young. Problem is I can't stop thinking about him annoyingly! What to do?

What Guys Said 1

• Because there's something wrong with you

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes after a while, we just aren't attracted to a guy anymore no matter how much we what to be.
    You're most likely thinking of all the negatives because you're no longer into him, or that all of these are qualities that you don't want in a boyfriend. How long have you been with him? Would you be bothered if you broke up?