My mind is racing what should I do😔 Advice?

Earlier I made a post about my boyfriend lossing his relative this morning, I was half asleep when I message him saying "Sorry about your loss, Babe" I didn't think about calling because I just woke up and first thought omg message him that's what I did, he didn't replied back he just read it, long story short my Boyfriend post a status saying how sad he is and that he can't stop crying then I was looking at the status and his Mother of his children replied and this is what she said I when I saw that I was hurt and angry and I can't confront him about it because he just loss his relative. He has told me that they are not together and that he loves me, he didn't like the post and didn't replied back to her so I don't know.

But he knows that I do have insecurities when comes to dating someone who has children. I'm trying and I mean I am trying not to be selfish but now I'm thinking that they are together because why would she post that. I was going to probably message later or to tmw and tell him "I'm here for you when ever you are ready to talk" but now I just feel like I should fall back and let him contact me. I just need advice on this please.

What Guys Said 1

• Call him, to take heart, tell him encouraging words. One is not really dead but a passage to the spirit world, so there is every opportunity to meet your love ones again

What Girls Said 1

• Do you trust him? If you trust him send him the message. If he has given you reasons not to trust him, you should fall back.