Head over heels. Can you help me?

There is this guy that I fell head over heels for. We would hang out and talk and text and everything and we both said we loved each other...but he wouldn't want to actually say we were in a relationship. Then whenever I would text or call him he really didn't seem like he wanted to talk to me. We stopped talking for about a month and I still didn't get over him like I was planning to do...then out of nowhere he texts me and says "hey" then he doesn't text back. Did he do that on purpose to drive me crazy? And if he didn't want anything to do with me why did he come back and send me a text? It got my hopes up as to if we were going to start talking again.

What Guys Said 1

• Did you think about what he was doing for the last month or so...maybe seeing someone else, that didn't work out now he's back to you, till the next best thing comes along. could be wrong but that might explain it.

What Girls Said 0