Based on this conversation, does she really mean it?

If you need any context I will give it to you. This was an email conversation we had. Please tell me how you think she really feels about me, and what you think of it:

Me: Are you pretending to like me?

Her: Should I be?

Me: I don't see any reason to be.

Her: To be what?

Me: To be pretending.

Her: Oh

Me: ?

Her: Well there are lots of reasons. But am I pretending?

Me: Maybe?

Her: Ok. If you think that I won't change what you think.

Me: What does that mean? Please, I want to know what you how you feel.

Her: If you think I'm pretending, go ahead and keep thinking that!

Me: I am not angry at you, I just want to hear your story. It wouldn't benefit ether for us to not hear you out.

Her: I kind of like (*other guy's name). Are you jealous of him at all?

Me: Yes I am.

Me: Do you like me?

Her: It is not in my nature to like someone like you

-----------------End---------------------------

Most Helpful Girl

• I just think she likes the other guy, if she said it wasn't in her nature to like someone like you thats a bit rude as it can be taken the wrong way. I think she wants you to think she does but she likes that other person more.

• Oh okay. That is an interesting perspective. It makes sense though. Any thing in particular that points you to this conclusion?

What Girls Said 4

• She doesn't like you and she is leading you on. Move on.

• Honestly sounds like she's playing games

• Forget about her. The moment you move onto another girl she'll be after you again. Then just dump her, because she sounds like a terrible human being.

• How do you know she'll be after me again? Does she like me after all?

• Is there a way she can become more mature or get her in the mindset for a real relationship?

• No and please stop replying and setting off my notifications.

• Her nature? Lol she sounds like a animal. What a bitch forget her. She's not worth it

• Was I coming off as being too pushy or a little bit creepy?

• "Me: I don't see any reason to be.

Her: To be what?

Me: To be pretending.

Her: Oh"

You guys were emailing each other how can she just forget what y'all was talking about?
      She's playing too much You are a back up nigga

• oh. Good point. I found that confusing myself, but I didn't get that from it. Thanks.

What Guys Said 1

• She is not that into you so move on. You seem a bit pushy or off too. Stop trying too hard.

• In what parts was I being pushy. I would like to know so I can improve myself.

• My mother was very kind to me. Honestly, she seems like a nice girl, but she is kind of confusing with her intentions sometimes.

• Well she is not a nice girl.