Do you only go out with people who you consider your equals?

I find people have tendencies of putting themselves into groups.

I don't like talking to people who are significantly more/less intelligent or attractive. We never really connect unless we're generally equal in both areas.

Do you only date your equals?

• Yes.
    33% (8)11% (2)24% (10)Vote
  • Possibly.
    29% (7)17% (3)24% (10)Vote
  • Unlikely.
    17% (4)33% (6)24% (10)Vote
  • Absolutely not.
    21% (5)39% (7)28% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Equal*

1|0
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Do I like being with someone who is my equal? yes, absolutely, but I certainly won't be with someone simply because they aren't my equal.

I give everyone a fair chance if I am interested in them, plus people may surprise you down the line. Just because someone isn't equal to you in every way does not mean they aren't worth being with.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I haven't too much dating experience but i think equals probably have the best chance. Id go either way.. why not. .. unless the relationship were an abusive or unhealthy one that is.

2|1
    0|0
  • I only date people I find physically and mentally attractive.. 🙄

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that unconsciously, we do.

0|2
    0|0
  • i have never even looked at dates in that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk to everyone. I dont consider myself higher or more attractive than anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I just have to find them attractive, have a spark and enjoy their company.

0|0
    0|0
  • no date or go out with people that are different from me

0|0
    0|0
  • i date attractive guys, can't stand ugly guys... i am attractive so yes, its equal
    but i happen to date a very rich man, who earn like 10 times more than me..

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I've dated heiress' that were destined to be millionaires and or billionaires, models and actresses. To be honest I'm happiest with a woman that doesn't need to think she has to be somebody to be my SO or have the perfect body or best looking face or the most talent, I'm totally happy with average, yet average women don't want to date me as they think I'm outta their league and that they aren't enough for me. Makes me sad...

1|1
    0|0
    • :( You sound like a nice guy

• Show All
    • lmao "auto-rejected"
      XD
      Sorry about that man.

• @dominiquois Yeah sometimes women put too much stock in intuition then make false decisions based on past events, that gives them a feeling, but feelings are just a warning system, they tend to alert us not tell us exactly what's going on or what we should do, we should investigate more before making a decision. I may at times be smooth, say all the right things, but I do care about what happens to others and I put their best interests at heart when I interact with them. Makes me feel like no good deed goes unpunished, LOL

• Yes. Well, kind of. We are similar.

0|1
    0|0
  • Were all equals

0|1
    0|0
  • Supposedly, equals generally have better in relationships. For example, when it comes to money, what happens if their is a major economic disparity between the two? What about a major intelligence gap? Differing beliefs or anything else really? How are such issues reconciled?

1|0
    0|0
  • I am egotistical enough to feel that NOBODY is ever ABOVE me, so I talk to everyone, and cast a wide net for all types of socialization (including dating).

0|0
    0|0