For an average looking guy which type of dating is easier? Online or in person?

Which would an average looking guy be more successful in? How would he more likely meet a good match for him. I've tried online and have gotten 0 responce. Is a matter of not waiting long enough or is it that I most likely have better features for in person dating? I feel as though is more for physically attractive people. I

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like online dating would be harder, like you plan to meet you talk at certain times of the day, and you have to log into a bloody site to meet people haha , i think just in general, dating in person would be easier, you get the first ever impression form talking face to face

What Girls Said 1

• In person.

What Guys Said 4

• Well... in my opinion, online dating works best only when a person has some very specific dating requirement. Your looks certainly aren't an issue. If you don't have some unique requirement, then online dating is pretty much pointless, especially for men.

In my case, I am a vegetarian, and I prefer to date vegetarian/vegan women, so online dating is a much better platform for me since I can specify this requirement, and arrange dates only with like-minded individuals.

• Online dating should be a supplement not you're primary tool. There has been plenty plenty of online dating data collected and almost all come to the same conclusion. Unless you are above average you're going to have a hard time.

The reason is simple, supply and demand. Too many guys chasing after a lower number of women. Could be other reasons too

Focus on both, not just one avenue

• Just got to be confident. Tell them some great plan for a date, that your hung, could rock there world, your rich, make them laugh, tell them off they aren't used to it lol

• Online dating isn't real dating It's easier but you don't have the same experience