When do u say no when your girlfriend says she needs money?

So my girlfriend of about 8 months has been bringing up bills and money as she has threw the whole relationship. She says she's broke and has no job so I as a man must maintain and help her. She says she isn't in a relationship just to travel , have fun, and have sex, but to be maintained. First it was her bills , so as an e pediment I paid her car and insurance , also hair / nails and of course I've paid 100% of time going out and vacations. Now she says it's not enough and on top of her bills she needs $1600 cash month minimum to function ! She refuses to work a normal job and says if I can't do that she will have to work in some quasi Stripper place were she flirts with guys for money. I make much more than her but when is enough and it's obvious she's just using me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude she's using u as a bank account. Any girl so expectant, doesn't, or is unwilling to live upto the same standards she holds you to isn't worth it. Id recommend you get out. She can't expect that of you and go through life like a day dream thinking shell never need to work. My advice is to have a heart to heart and leave her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a woman relying on me mate but she is taking the piss. No offense but she sounds useless. Here's your future, skint constantly, her spending more and more time out of the house, no sex, her annoyed all the time because your so needy, paranoia she's messing about, eventually catching her with some other sucker. Guarantee it. You get people who mix real life and movies up. My sister thought she was ginger out of casino. Used men for money then tossed them aside. No traces of humanity inside. Just a total sociopathic nutter. You've got one mate

What Girls Said 8

• If you want to be in a relationship like that and can afford it, then for sure keep dating her and enjoy it! But if not then leave her because she is probably using you. Real girlfriends wouldn't want their boyfriend to do that especially after 8 months... its okay to help out once in a while and spoil your girl but this is too much. She needs to get a job and pay her own way through life she shouldn't be depending on you that much unless your married to her, and even then she should be helping out a bit aswell. I usually wait for my boyfriend to offer to help me, and usually I say no unless he does it behind my back or insists, and then I will let him provide or take care of me... I never demand, thats just a bad girlfriend.. or boyfriend.

• Honey u are a good man shit I wish I had u. look if she can't be independent don't want to work then let her go. u don't need no sorry ass woman she's lazy and wants u to take care of her that's wrong. but if she was a hard worker she wouldn't need that 1600$ a month she go out there and work for it. she's using u!! A good woman that works hard would be satisfied with etc but she's being ridiculous. handouts if u don't fix this now it will worst for u. she no good. i! m a WOman so I knows. bitch not normal. leave her

• I even would be cool with if she had a normal part time job , waitress, secretary , etc , then if she didn't make $1600 that way I'd split difference but at least shows she trying. But she says she refuses to do those jobs

• Dont u ever let anyone mistreat u.. Or take advantage of u. she doesn't want nothing but for a man to give her. she will never no one but herself people like that sorry to judge but hay u will see when u get tired of it. u a good person to do what u do. but don't be dumb

• She sounds like a gold digger and doesn't seem to care about you. Not to mention she seems to have no passion/path/career goals which makes for an all around boring over-dependent person.

• "so I as a man must maintain and help her"
    Lmao no. And your dumb af if you really let her use you like some human ATM..
    Man, I really hope this is a troll post.

• No troll. It's unique in that she has no job and makes zero $, I make over 6 figures so if I'm not helping her I'm not doing my part.

• That doesn't make you any less dumb tho..

• That's fucked up. You need to tell her to get her shit together or it's over. You don't need a bitchy gold digger grabbing all your cash.

• She's using you. especially the part where you even paid for her hair/nails , like c'mon that shouldn't even be a must in her life if she can't even pay her own stuff yet.

• She says that's a given the man pays for those things.

• Best part is the vacations I took her on , fully funded , but she says that doesn't count because she was there with me sharing in moment and I enjoyed it equally. Wtf? Lol

• man, she's wasting your time and money, either you have a talk with her and tell her what you think and try and get her sorted or you needa make a strong decision..

• Sounds to me like she is just using you for the cash"Can you say gold digger"?
    If she needs money suggest she get a job.

• dude leave her she is not worth your time let alone your love and affection

What Guys Said 13

• You're being used in my mind, she is more than capable of getting a job. I make 6 figures too, if she isn't a house wife and caring for the house hold and kids, she should have some purpose in your life other than, just using you for money. Being a provider doesn't mean letting a woman use you at all she has to make a contribution other than being an accessory. If you just want female attention go to a buy me drink bar and pay for water or tea at a alcohol price, carrying another person economically that can also help out is silly to me.

• >>>>>> "but when is enough and it's obvious she's just using me?"

When? Right now. I'd say it's obvious right now. xD

• i´m never gonna give her more than i´m fine with losing instead of getting back any time. that´s my general rule for lending money to anybody. and if she needs 1600 bucks after only a few month of dating, she can gtfo and dig for gold at some other guys place.

• When is enough? When she asks you for 1600/month minimun, and says that the only other option is to become a stripper.

• She's using you for sure, same type of girl who will say she is not in the mood for sex. Well if you don't got money, or a car and you aren't able to help do shit around the house what else do you have to offer exactly? You are her bank account that sucks bro i'd leave her, you probably love or at least care for her or you would have left already

• I care that's the problem.

• She's just using you. You are not an ATM machine.. Fucking dump any girl who expects to make some money out of a relationship.

• You're already there dude!

• Leave her. You don't need that.

• Yes its pretty obvious you know

• Depends

• Leave her now, ain't nobody got time for no gold diggers...

• she can take my balls. thats all she can get.

• guy, come on, get serious and get out