Is being jealous a turn off for guys?

Just wondering, because I'm jealous of his female friends because they hang out (in groups) almost as much as he hangs out with me. And even though my boyfriend and I are best friends and are completely comfortable with each other, I get jealous when he hangs with his friends or after I stalk his exes and girls who have a crush on him.
Legit it's consuming me and I don't know if I should just trust him or end things. I've noticed that he doesn't really take his phone with him much and leaves it unlocked. And sometimes he goes out for a bit eg to get food and leaves his phone at home. But he doesn't share his FB messages with me. Sooo am I being too paranoid and is that unattractive?
Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a bit much, yet I can see where you are coming from, he's your man and he should be sharing his emotions with only you. I can see how that would bother you, in a sense it feels probably like emotional cheating. I would let him know that it makes you feel insecure and try to find common ground so he can reassure you of his fidelity or bring you along on his group meetings.

Most Helpful Girl

• Jealousy is a big evil in relationships and causes all sorts of trouble. A boyfriend or girlfriend will always have friends, sometimes with the opposite gender. It doesn't mean anything. As long as he doesn't hide you, is a good boyfriend and loves you then there's no reason to get paranoid or jealous. It will just drive him away.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, it is highly annoying, unsexy, unattractive and prone to really short relationships

• For most

• Yep. Big time turn off.

• It seems like he is the only thing going on in your life? i mean i like my girl to be jealous but that is over jealousy

• Yes it is 😑

What Girls Said 0