Should I move in with the guy I have crush on?

Okay, so I have been liking this guy since we started university last year and he is very attractive, we have been talking to each other couple of times in person and he seems quite friendly and nice towards me but we have never flirted or done anything as he is quite shy and more on the geeky side. I have recently seen that he posted online a room to rent in his flat for the next academic year and I have contacted him cause i need a nice place to stay from next year and his conditions are perfect for the room. He wouldn't expect me to pay deposit and agency fee, as many places would. In terms of location, price and conditions its one of the best offers for me cause its right outside my uni and I will be living with him and his room mate, who has been very friendly to me. Do you guys think its a good idea to live together? Would he suspect that I like him and would it feel awkward? Would it be a good idea to liv with someone u have crush on, cause what if nothing happens between us and he starts bringing girls home? I feel like i am quite biased because i like him and thats why i am considering this option so i dont really want to get myself burnt or hurt...

What Guys Said 2

• It's a great opportunity you have at hand right now so hop in there and go with the flow so that you don't give him the impression that he's on your mind 24/7

• thats what i think too! its the perfect opportunity finally to get to know him and both of them (his roommate) are quite successful at university and I am sure i will get motivated too. I am only worried if nothing happen between us, because thats what i am kind of hoping for if I move in :/

• You should never worry about the outcome and always see situations like that as win-win.
      I. e you guys either get along very well or you're glad you haven't wasted your time on someone whose interest is non-existant.

• It sounds like it would work. Roommates frequently date or even get married, and you like him, so...

• yes i would love that scenario and thats what i am hoping i am just worried that he might not like me that way :/

• He might not. You have to keep it together if he does bring girls up, and remember it still might work out.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's a good idea. I mean, what if he is not interested at all in you and he starts dating someone else? That would be pretty awkward.