If a woman calls you a player? Is it a good thing?

A girl called me a player, after i stopped all contact from her when she didn't treat me with respect.
Does it mean a good thing when she calls you a player coz she feels that you have the charm and style to date multiple women at the same time..

• Yeah it means a good thing, she perceives you as being wanted by women. She feels you have what it takes to charm women.
  • No its not a good thing, she is indirectly abusing you. Player = slut.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's calling you a male slapper. So no its definetly not a good thing, she's making it sound as if you like to sleep around. She had no right to call you a player if you didn't do that. She just sounds really cheesed off because she didn't want you severing all ties with her and probably doesn't want you going with any other women. Sounds like jealousy. Do I detect that she might be a tad possessive too? You made the right choice if she's not been treating you with respect, you dodged a bullet.

• Basically it means that you use people for sex or money. Then you move on to someone else.

• Nah I was meaning what she said about you. She could possibly regret the way she's treated you in the past. Then again, there was nothing stopping her from apologizing to you. If she can treat you with disrespect once she could do it again. A leopard never changes its spots and if she thought you were manipulative, I don't think she would want to get back with you. More to the point would you want her back if she treated you that badly. Do you not want someone who can treat you better? Or is it you that's finding it hard to move on.

• Thanks for MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay man, listen.
    If you are really a player, then it is a good thing and if you are not and she ended the relationship with you and called you a player, then it's not.

She's hurt and she'll call you anything which will come in her mind. Now, people will tell you that it's a bad thing because you're manipulating, but you mentioned that she didn't treat you with respect and that's why you took appropriate action. That's very good. It means you value your worth.

And as you said, it means you have a charisma. It means girls are attracted to you. She's inferior and jealous.

A lot of (all) girls voted B because of obvious reason... "who'd want to get her pussy used?". That's why. No big deal for you. Enjoy the world. Live your life to the fullest. And don't give fucks.

If she wants to tell other girls about it, let it happen. This is not a mere criticism, but also a free publicity and that's gonna help you getting more girls.

;) :)

• Bro i asked her out, she blew me off for another dude.
      Now this other dude turns out to be a douchebag, so she returned to me but i ignored the fuck out of her.
      Now she calls me a player coz im not begging her or texting her instead im standing up for my self and acting like a man of high value and high self respect.

• Good for you! Girls/ women can be such divas. Don't sweat this one!

• What a crazy bitch. She deserves no attention from you. Rejects you for a douche just to come back LOL. She thought you were desperate. Shows how much she respects you.

What Girls Said 18

• I voted b, but you and so many men are wrong. Player=/=slut. She's saying you're being manipulative and that you use people. Men and women can be players, and neither should be commended for being sneaky, narcissistic assholes. I'm not sure some guys pat other guys on the back for such sociopathic behavior.
    A slut is just a promiscuous person. They're not being sneaky and lying about their intentions like players do.

So, it's an insult because she means you're being manipulative and using people, or hiding your true intentions to get what you truly want.

• it means ur SUCH an alpha male masculine male wow congratz!!! :D

• It means you're a man whore and cannot be trusted. Makes you extremely undesirable as a partner.

• I wouldn't call it abuse and being called a player is not even close to being as offensive as being called a slut. But yeah, among women, being called a player is a bad thing. It means you're manipulative, rude and only care about one thing.

• No. You're a fuckboy. If you get labeled one by enough women that will destroy your chances of getting with many of them unless you move.

• Nah a player is not anything to be proud of

• Nah means you re a jerk.
    Congrats 👏👏

• Nope, to me player is seen as negative.

• Player is another word for manwhore.

• Lol bad thing bro!

• Player = slut.

• Nope players are usually bad people to us

• Umm I don't think so. Not something to be proud of

• No. No one likes a player

• I'm kind of on the fence with this one. I would totally have a casual thing with a player because he should be fun and sex should be great. After all, experience matters.
    On the other hand, I'm not sure if I would date a player if I was looking for something exclusive.

• its bad, it means she will never trust you and you're not a gentleman

• Player generally alludes to playing games, not to sexual prowess or activity by itself.

That doesn't mean she isn't just being a jerk from being rejected, though.

• Hate the players, don't be like that!

What Guys Said 7

• It depends on context, she is trying to say she likes you, and is into you, but can't get you with her usual methods, if she continues to call you a player or manipulates you, then consider asking her if she's one, you have every right to say no to manipulation and being coerced or convinced into a relationship.

• Girls use player in a bad way. Basically just like slut. They'll "warn" other girls about you too. Sucks, but you can work around it

• She didn't mean it as a compliment, but you should take it as a compliment.

• I was called that before on a blind date down the road by her. I wouldn't say Its a good thing

• Lol, how can that be a good thing? That means you cheat around and play with people's feelings.
    I'd call her a slut as comeback.

• being called a player is rarely a good thing.

• she recognizes the fact you are an alpha that attracts and fuck willing pussies. of course its a good thing.