Why does my boyfriend cry when I cry?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he seems to be very sensitive or your giving him news that he should be crying about. Empathy is good but to much empathy at times seems like a sine of weakness but it just shows he cares for you. So why did you cry last time that made him join you?

• what about a cosine of weakness?

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau you did all this stupidity just to try and say a simple sentence of hey your spelling is incorrect. You wasted all that time and put in all that effort just to try and correct a grammatical error something so small that you couldn't let it go. That's sad man you need to get help if you can't except something so small and move on, but no you couldn't except it and move on you had to harp on it somithinh so small and insegnificant now that's sad. By the way I am dyslexic my spelling will never be one hundred percent but you had to act a fool just so you can correct someone and feel good doing it to make yourself feel better that's sad. Now don't get me wrong I have clearly my problems very specifically in spelling, but you need to get help letting go. I'm not mad at you, but for real man get help that's the last thing I'm going to say about it have a good life you win have fun with it. You can even reply I promise this is the last thing I'm going to say on it get help

• lol! whatever, fam! i figured you'd be smart enough to catch on when i said cosine, but ok! whatever helps you sleep at night! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he doesn't wanna see you upset

What Guys Said 5

• sounds like he's bitch made

• Empathy.. he's tuned into you.

• I do suspect a certain "damned-if-you-do-and-damned-if-you-don't" situation here.

If he does show empathy like that, he's a "pansy".
    BUT--if he just remains utterly stoic, then he will be "uncaring".

And at this point the man just says WTF.

• He's a girly type.

• It means he loves you so bad that he doesn't want you to get hurt.

What Girls Said 2

• He's sad that your sad. Empathy?

• Boyfriend goals AF a