Guys, would you tell a female friend that you love her even if you knew she didn't like you, just to get it off your chest?

3

What Guys Said 3

• I can't speak for every guy in the world, but I can speak for myself.
    It depends on how much I like this female friend. Let's say I didn't know that she didn't like me or she hadn't stated any interest in me or otherwise. I DEFINITELY would tell her that i'm starting to have feelings for her.

BUT if I know that she doesn't like me, I might do it anyway, but it is going to be really awkward; and depending on how much I want us to be more than friends, it could put an end to the friendship. Some guys definitely would considering the fact that this is a girl he would see almost everyday, and not telling her would be really stressful emotionally.

• I mean if I actually love her and we're close friends, then yeah I would tell her because otherwise it builds up stress I think.

• No, don't do that.