Would you date a tall girl why or why not?

Would you date a girl that is teller than more other girls like 5'9 5'10?

0|0
5|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer 5'7 or under.

Id maybe date a girl the same height as me but Id be really hesitant. Girls in the 5'8+ range tend to prefer guys in the ft range and refuse guys below that threshold. Even if they did date me they would view it as settling, that I'm lucky they lowered their standards to be with me. So Id only consider it if they were the ones who ask me out, but I'm not going to waste my time trying to win them over.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 5'10 isn't even that tall. In Europe you see a fair few girls that are around 6ft. But i don't see why it owuld affect dating.

0|1
    0|0
    • in the US 5'10 is, but thats not a bad thing. Some guys i know avoid tall chicks cause they dnt want them to be talked down upon

What Guys Said 16

• definitely. I'm 5'6, love tall girls. why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not as long as there not over 6 feet tall

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife wouldn't like it.
    I should (and would!) have done it before I met her.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not generally my preference but if I'm interested in her, sure. I'm not going to let that stand in the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 1.78m not that tall same size with her. I would date her, we are not still primates to evaluate people by size. Also, being avarage guy's height doesn't mean I can't be manly. Males have 10x testesterone than women. We can build mucsle mass easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I am tall and tall girls are sexy.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...80a32845a3.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I am 6'2 and I see no problem in dating a 5'9 or 5'10 girl, infact I would prefer her being tall, but I don't care much about height. So anyone between 5'3 to 6'1 will do

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, I'm 6'5" myself so no problem. maybe even an advantage

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea, taller chicks are hotter

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have before. Females generally make height more an issue than guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I'm 6'3 and in the clouds up here, I don't have to bend down for kisses.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, I'm tall myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I would. Not a problem at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I'm short, but I don't really care about a girl's height

0|0
    0|0
  • Height isn't important to me, or most men.

The reason we don't typically date women that are taller than us is because girls are obsessed with comparing inches.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Well I'm 5'9" and my height has never been an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes 👌✌👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5"7 so I'm not extremely tall but I'm not short either. And I've had guys who are taller and shorter than me date me. Honestly I think it's the guys preference and there isn't truly a general preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is 6'2 and his ex was 6'0. So tall girls are totally attractive

0|0
    0|0