How to get over a guy you really like that doesn't like you back anymore?

So there was this guy I'm talking to and we got along really well and he said he liked me and he also said I made him happy and smile when he talks to me, he calls me things like "my hero" and just other stuff it's like he led me on because today I found out he doesn't like me he didn't say it directly but he said it in a indirect way I just don't get why he would lead me on, like just be honest. I actually really liked him because he made me like him and now I just feel really sad and heart broken what should I do? I think he moved on and found another girl...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm really sorry to hear that.
    I used to be in the same situation as you and to be honest, there isn't really anything you can do. I know we're two entirely different people and that we handle things differently, but I've learned that these feelings may go away for him in time.

• I think you should just move on any guy that doesn't make you a priority shouldn't get your attention.