Do men lie when drunk?

So I went out with this guy from work when we were out he told me that I was perfect nothing he would change about me, eyes, personality, smile, the way I dress, kept the biggest smile on his face when we were kissing telling me it was a fantasy and he couldn't believe it, saying he didn't want the night to end cuz we didn't know when we were next both available, he said he hasn't liked anyone as much as me for years.. kept kissing my forehead and telling people I was his girlfriend.. Then since then totally cold, told me he couldn't remember anything much about the night. When we make plans he cancels last minute and makes no effort to re arrange..
SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL? Please advise!

Most Helpful Guy

• usually people tend to be more honest xD maybe they exaggerate but there is some honesty to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually think that they don't lie.
    I got a text from my "ex" yesterday and he said he was drunk but he meant what he said.
    So yeah, he's probably not lying in my opinion.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes they do.. but they also lie when they are sober.. some will lie to get what they want from a women and they just keep it up if it works for them.. to me those ones have no morals

• So you think he was lying to get sex, didn't get it so now moved on?

• Some people lie all the time, drunk or not.

• Give me several drinks and I could tell you my deepest darkest secrets.

• Alcohol brings out the truth not lies.

What Girls Said 0